buyer did fraud with me blackmailing to me si

us-star2012
Community Member
what fkf service provide by ebay one buyer purchsed 2 item send me empty box and still demand me more new 2 product pa.
mean while paypal limited my account. so buyer blackmail on ebay and through paypal and paypal and ebay force sellers to close up business . what a great seller protection to ebay sellers and what great people just justify to sellers ]:) hope that all communication read by ebay india
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

us-star2012
Community Member
what fkf service provide by ebay one buyer purchsed 2 item send me empty box and still demand me more new 2 product pa.
mean while paypal limited my account. so buyer blackmail on ebay and through paypal and paypal and ebay force sellers to close up business . what a great seller protection to ebay sellers and what great people just justify to sellers ]:) hope that all communication read by ebay india

frude buyer id : jellybeanfnbb
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

alicollections
Community Member
hi
sir , may be item stolen some where in transit before reaching to you by courier / transport company , it was your duty to sign on pod before check the parcel . 000000000000000000000000000000000000
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

i support you that, seller protection failure in ebay
they never protect seller in any kind.

i lost 1000nds of rupees because of this
Message 4 of 4
latest reply