Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Technical problem

Whenever I go to a new page on ebay the page is not available,but my internet is working fine with other websites.I access ebay with anroid,can this be the problem?

MONEY IS LOST BUT NO TRANSACTIONS REPORTED

DEAR EBAY SAFFS, i placed an order for sony xperia j (230899359582) before two days. and at the final stage , on the "bill desk" section, the page freezed and after some seconds it shows error.now my money is taken from my account and i didnt get any...

SMS Alert on Winning Bid / Outbid

Hi, I would like Ebay to provide us SMS Alerts to the Bidder on the Bidding happening on the Ebay Site. If a bidder is outbidded by another he should get an alert that he's outbidded so that he can immediately bid again. In other ways, when the biddi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Gurantee is a Fraud.

Without One Call Or Mail Miss Ponam Claim Adjuster Apporved Refund For Rs.4000 to Buyer. Buyer Send Empty Box. Item Already Used For 40 Days. After That Buyer Claim. Silently They Debit The Amount. WhaT tHE hELL is going on ebay. After 40 Days Ebay C...

buyer did fraud with me blackmailing to me si

what fkf service provide by ebay one buyer purchsed 2 item send me empty box and still demand me more new 2 product pa. mean while paypal limited my account. so buyer blackmail on ebay and through paypal and paypal and ebay force sellers to close up ...

Delay in Delivery..

I have ordered Dumbells on5 dec.2012.Till today i have not received it..what the hell is this..Why this delay is happening..If such type service will be given to us then why we shop with ebay.and loss our time and money..If You are unable to deliver ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst experience with eBay India

Numerous mail sent for Diwali 2012 redemption link issue but no resolution yet..Never thought ebay will be this much lethargic. Copy of the message -------- Original Message -------- Subject: From: Pradeep To: inappeals@ebay.in CC: Hi Ebay, i bought ...

Noone is interested in solving my proble. ! :-(

So many I have sent mails & spoken with customercare exctv. but alwas recieved only promises but not getting that 10% discout coupon, which I used to buy a product, but seller refunded amount next day and made my coupon waste. Now I want to use 10% d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DUSSEHRA GIFT ITEM NOT RECEIVED - 2012

Gift Item not recived even after 2 months... Hi, I haven't received the Dussehra offer Gift item (PHILIPS HAIR STYLER) still for the below mentioned transaction. Please ship me the gift item as possible. Expecting atleast a reply from your side. I ha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DIWALI PROMOTION GIFT NOT RECEIVED

I purchased Nikon Coolpix L310 Item number: 330804017238 on 29.10.2012 and applied for free gift Pnasonic cordless phone.But till date I have not received the free gift. I even contacted the customer care, but even after their assurance the gift is n...