broken escalation process

Why do you have an escalation process and not allow buyers to escalate their problem?  I have made it to the Grievance Officer stage and there it breaks.  The Grievance Officer only communicates using email and never provides the service request number required to advance to the next stage.  I tried entering in the service request number given by the service representative but that does not work.. Your site says I must enter the service request number provided by the Grievance Officer.  I have asked for a service request number from the Grievance Officer but the request is completely ignored.  If you are not going to allow your buyers to follow your escalation process shown at http://deals.ebay.in/cs/cshead.html then you should just change it so as not to create unrealistic expectations.  Just say that management is not interested in any problems buyers may be having and please don't disturb them.  The escalation process looks good on the web site and inspires confidence.  It is only when you try to use it that you find it is only pretty words with no substance.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0