Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I AM ALASH FULLY

REFRENCE: PAISA PAY ID 42888279930 AND 42871821970 ORDER DTAE 18/06/2016 AND 20/06/2016 PRODUCT RETURNED TO SELLER AT MY AFTER RETURN OF MY FIRST ORDER I CALL TO CUSOMER CRAE THEY TOLD DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUE IT GOT CANCLED ORDER ONCE AGAIN, THANK I O...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordered item Not Delivered

I purchased one ebay an item order still not received.the delivery time 20.6.16 is over.this worst service by eBay.Cancel my order & refund the amount with interest immediately.

Resolved! EBAY Policy All against customer.

As long as goods ordered delivered, don't even contact eBay. EBAY takrs no gurantee on anything. I was cheated by a seller and ebay told me that they dont care. It's between seller and me. Wow. I really doubt ebay would survive in india with these ki...

Ebay gaurantee refund

I am buying one item in ebay ebay gives me a cheap product my product claim id is 2058965 i a raising a claim but ebay closed my claim ebay dint respond my refund

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

escalation ID 057498

Dear Sir, my claim ID:2013944escalation ID :057498 nearly 30 days are over and i have neither heard or received my refund of rs.7499.00 for the defective item received from you.iam now fed up of you people. regards, ashima94155010557081009005

Refund Not Received

I had called up your customer support on 12th May,2016 they got back to me on the 17th of May.They accepted my claim on 30th of May. And now its 20th of June but still no update on my refund.It's been 40 Days.I've been harrased like hell. Your custom...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

problem

not giving my refund even not taking calls they r cheater now should international community look after to them

very bad experience

I bought a product from ebay, and found it of sub-standard. on claiming the refund, the representative gave me the contact no. of seller and said that You have to claim the refund from the seller itself. there is no policy of ebay to refund the amoun...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non payment of claim for item guaranteed by ebay.

Dear Sir/Ma'm, I had proferred a claim on 30 Apr 2016 on my purchase since the item delivered was rotten. Claim ID is 1936893. On contacting ebay even after seven weeks of no response, I was told by customer support that my claim had been rejected si...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No attention is given to Claim # 2066047

Hi there, Nobody from Ebay Claims team is responding to my comments/questions about Claim # 2066047 . While the seller is happy to replace the product, eBay has been delaying the entire process for no reason at. I have purchased a mobile phone and th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay is a thief donot purchase anything from there

I have purchased many products from ebay and today I got cheated my claim id is - 1953003. Seller send me poor quality product and now ready to refund my money and ebay guarentee team also support the same. I will never purchase anything from ebay an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want my money back

Claim id -2044520Paisa pay id - 42713126302I will order GSM sim card base Huawei telephone but item not working no voice is coming from the speakerSo I want my money back and shipping charges also be refund without any coupon fromBelow uploading phot...