Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Confused between sellers

sir,I had bought a PUSHBRITE MIXER GRINDER worth rupees 599 including shipping from OMGIFTS ,he process the card thru paisa pay and after 2 days he send me email the product is out of stock so he can refund me or i can buy anything on 10 % discount s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is my MP4?

I had ordered an MP4 player from Aalpak Dino (item #220131444724).sellers user id acetrade1. Payments are done but item has not been delivered to me as yet. its been around 5 days since payments are done. So where is my MP4? Please help!!!

Item not received

hi, i buy a Brand New Nokia N73 Music Edition with Bill & Warranty Item No.200128729794 on 19 Jul 2007. Seller not sending his contact no. & shipment details. so plz tell me to wat to do.

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor service

very recently i had ordered an MP4 player from Aalpak Dino They have received the payment on wed 25July and i was told that the item will be shiped as soon as possible. I got one reply from them when they received the payment but now information on s...

MP4 player (white)

28.07.2007. Sir, I had bidded thr' ebay and received above item mp4 player (white) for Rs. 1980/- on 25.03.2007. I have dont have item number and my seller was someone like say1seven1 (I dont exactly remember). This product is giving frequent problem...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shipping charges

Some sellers are charging as high as Rs.999/- as shipping charges, while for entire India courrier charges are Rs.157/- per Kg.If I order two items from the same seller, still he charges shipping on both, while he sends two items in a single pack.Thi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Harry Potter- Book 7 - Ordered on Mishtris not received. No response.

I ordered thro' e-bay Harry Potter 7 book (Item No.190132553311) on seller "mishtris". It was supposed to be delivered on the day of release i.e. 21/7/07. It has not reached me till date. No information about despatch details. No response when I dial...

I have a trouble pls help me....

:_|Hii eBay members The fee is wrong I have only sold the item equal to the value of the fee in alert please inform the correct fee I already send a mail to you about this dispute. So please send me the correct instruction to remit my dues, as early ...

Exemplary Claim Management by eBay

Dear Buyers/Sellers/eBay officials, Please refer to my blog of June 29, 2007 wherein I had written about the promptness shown by eBay officials to recognize, investigate and process my claim payment. Through these lines, I would now like to complimen...