Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Anniversary Offer Gifts

I paid Rs. 10362 Paisa Pay Id: 24077958058 for items I bought. Its been few days and I havent recieved the gift either or any correspondence regarding this from ebay. And from previous entries it seems ebay is not sending gifts to everyone. If this i...

No refund even after 30 days

I had bought a phone on ebay. I received it after just 4 days of payment. Then after 10 days, the buyer contacted me and said that his account has been suspended and I will get a refund of my payment and he needs the phone back. he sounded genuine, s...

Paisa Pay Remittance issues

Hi there people Relatively new seller on ebay here and already the experience i am having has made me swear never to do transactions in ebay in future, near or far Recently sold an item on ebay id 24091950091 smooth transaction great buyer. No issues...

Ebay Refund not Initiated yet

My paisapay registration was suspended, so my remittance was going back to buyer's account. But it's since ten days, refund isn't even initiated. Tried talking to Ebay live support, but pathetic result. They don't even try to understand what i'm talk...

Assured gift by ebay not yet recived

I had bought the Item from ebay and paid thru paisapay ID 23837960844, for which there was assured gift on purchase of Rs 10000/-. but till date i have not heard any thing about my digital Photo frame from ebay. All of my other friends who bought the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst experience on ebay

Hi, I think i never had this kind of worst experience with any of the selling/buying sites. I entered CC number for some of the item and at the same time on another window i was browsing another item. Same time i lost my internet connection and when ...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM BUYER - ALREADY GET REFUND

.one of my buyer..take first take 2 magazines from me and these magazines are send by me but then it was not reach to destination due to unknown cause..after this deal he take again 2 more magazines..while his first magazines are on the way..then he ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY DID NOT RESPONSE

Hi lots of buyer suffer from the seller. I think we will be the first seller who suffer both from ebay and buyer. One buyer purchase a pen camera ( we are the one who introduce into ebay) we send it to destination after 15 days use he said the button...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY IN FAVOUR OF FRAUD SELLER

HELLO I WON A MOBILE FROM THE SELLER IN AUCTIONS http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320336963261 AND MADE PAYMENT THROUGH PAISAPAY ON 05/02/09 THE VERY NEXT DAY AFTER WINNING!! I ASKED THE SELLER TO SHIP IT FAST AS I NEED TO GIFT IT TO...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can Anyone Suggest The Solution

Hi This is rhtdm.6624 an eBay user. Few days back I had purchased one Chinese handset from the seller rock_3_16 .But after getting the product I found that It is not as per described. So I had opened the dispute that Item received but not as per desc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful