Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

prevalent fraud on ebay.in

Hi, I have been buying on ebay.in for last one year. The sellers are frequently using fraudulent methods. I recently bought an item (PaisaPay ID 24227671119). The seller has 100% +ve feedback by selling 40+ fonts for Re1. The item was to be shipped b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I need reply from ebay please

I am a powerseller but I never receive powerseller packing material -- it is only when I made ebay team realise that I am in need of the material -- ebay sends me packing material after -- 3 months always .. I asked my other friends -- they said they...

Paisa Pay payment STRANGE BIG PROBLEM???

i have sold few products on ebay but cause there is a delay of few hours of paisapay payments my account they put on hold and after doing the payment (the seller fees) they suspended me .......i called them and asked the reason they said the problem ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELP IN NEED -EBAY TRUST WORTHY

When ever my listing is becoming less,I have been contacted by Ebay's Key Accounts Manager, Business DEVELOPMENT Mr.Johnson Banala, who give user friendly advises to improve the listing with suggestions when I ask some querries about listing improvem...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transaction problems when Debit card used

Hi, I wanted to buy a mobile phone (AUSU P320) worth 8998 (including my discount vouchers  ) from your site Ebay.co.in using my Citibank debit card, but during the process, the page showed the error and transaction aborted. BUT MY BANK ACCOUNT IS DE...

No response after long-time from eBay

Several time I have reported that the listed item number:300304660480, has almost copied from my same listing. So, I have reported as listing violation without my permisssion. But, till eBay took no action against the seller. My listing number is:320...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The dumb E bay toolbar

I downloaded the toolbar on recommendation of ppl at Ebay. However twice today on the genuine site, it gave me warnings that it is not the real thing but a spoof site.

LISTING VIOLATIONS

THE SELLER "harsharan1056" HAS COPIED MY LISTING OF ENTER BLUETOOTH USB DONGLE BEARING ITEM NUMBER: 320347428850 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. FROM : somnath_2007

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad Bad Bad service

On 1/4/09 i won an item (item no 170314916654) in bid for Rs 1. And the shipping for the item in free. on 3rd april tried to pay through paisapay, but it kept showing me a message that "PaisaPay cannot be used to pay for an order below Rs. 3." I call...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Very pathetic after sales service

I dont know how Ebay has provided the Seller Faheem ebay seller id:game_mastr(782) a Power Seller status..This Guy is absolutely pathetic when it comes to after sales service..I called him 2 weeks back and informed him that my Data cable for the Mobi...