Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PLEASE HELP COMMUNITY MEMBERS AND EBAY TEAM

Hi, I need help. I want to file unpaid item strike for non paying buyer who wrote to me in email that if i do not want to end with negative remark i cancel the transaction as she cares a lot for her ebay reputation. Please advice whether i shld end t...

THANKS EBAY FOR THE FELICITATION !!

Thanks eBay for the felicitation. It was indeed a pleasure meeting you all (Murali, Deepa, Indraneel, Sapana, Jinesh) It was very nice meeting Mr. Mohit Kalra & Mr. Arvind Juneja as well Indraneel, please send us the pictures of the press conference....

Thode Bahut Seller Bache Hai Paisapay Bhaga dega Seller Money Not Safe

Buyer placed the order from abroad send the goods at native place his native place is remote area so he given the address native place & given the mobile no of his family member parcel lying at branch courier office last tel days courier company info...

Have you ever filed a claim under Purchase Protection Program? It's a farce

I purchased one 64GB PEN-DRIVE from a seller and it was a fake one and a bad corrupted driver. In my feedback to the seller I wrote "64GB PenDrive, probably not original, has been inserted into a 8GB PenDrive pack". It's a fake one and a bad corrupte...

For this Ebay Responsible

Selling on ebay is Contract Between Buyer & Seller Why Ebay interfere in this Buyer choose the Other payment Mode buyer not paid for same ebay ( CS ) call the buyer Buyer response ( I want to make the item as Cash on delivery. i am unable to pay usin...

SOME ONE CALLING CLAIMING FROM EBAY

Hi I am a ebay member recently i ordered a cockroach repellent and i received it. There was a call 0n 06-06-2009 from the number 912266041200 about 11.30 am a lady claiming that she is calling from ebay and asking my login id etc.Is it true that the ...

Bad Buyer

Dear Member, This is in regard to the above mentioned subject. The Buyer ID is Vishnurajan1. Earlier in the month we had sold a handset to a client but the clent said there is problem in memory mechanism but i checked the handset before shipping that...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4th Anniversary gift Offers :_|

frns i hv purchased the items in ebay in 4 anniversy and ebay promised the gifts but till now not recevied . so, pls help me i called toll free number they said it will be dilvered in 45 days and after 45 days when i called now they are saying ,gift ...

eBay Community Court

Hi Friends, The most awaited eBay Community Court is live now. Thanks to eBay Team for launching a new feedback removal section. Lets see how much helpful is this Court for removing the unfair Negative Feedbacks left for sellers. Regards,