Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund

Too much poor service provided by eBay and its seller. I suggest to people don't purchase through ebay.

worst experience, not expected

Hi, had ordered hand held steam iron. It came very late as per their given TAT. After follow up received that's too broken. Really disappointed , never expected eBay to be like this. Not recommended. Snapdeal is the best.

Request for refund

Dear sir/Madam I Purchased HTC Desore 820Q from Ebay But that system is not working good When i accept the mobile from that day i am following for revert the mobile but no any reply from your ebay they are giving support only to the seller today they...

Buyer Limit Activity - SMS code verification

Dear eBay Support, I have registered first time on eBay which has been successful. But when trying to purchase an item, a screen saying Buyer Activity Limitation is appearing and it says to Click a link to receive SMS verification. However on any bro...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Poor services provided by eBay

Dear Sir/ Madam,During festivals I have purchased a mobile from your online portal via COD payment mode, however post receiving courier I found it faulty as mobile is over heating during usage, I have registered a complaint regarding the same and my ...

Resolved! how do i get the item ?

There is no shipping in my pincode 67361 or any other pincodes near my .. wat du i do i want that product immediatly. Pls help me

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst shopping portal

I ordered wrist band from your site payment was done throught Paytm Airway bill no-14981888110Courier-BluedartSeller disclosed the compaint by saying that my phone was not reachable and the item was shipped at your place...but if you will track my or...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order not recieved

I had a order on 4th sept but till now i havent recieve my order yet. Now its more then 70 days and you still making me fool. the product delivered to Jalandhar but my shipping address is of Kharar(mohali), Jalandhar is seller's address. means produc...

RE:- Claim id: 2479578

Dear Sir/Madam,I'm disappointed with services given to me since it's very first time that I'd purchased anything to you.I want to inform you that I'd ordered Intex Glory Cloud mobile on 31/10/2016 but during shipment your merchant had not given my de...

mobile problem

Sir/mamI had purchase mobile lenovo zuk z1by ebay.in.But mobile set not working and ebay not sent original mobile bill.I purched mobile 4th nov & complained ebay but ebay custumer care every person don't help me.I think ebay sold stolen mobile to me ...

problem not soved

i got a product damaged. on 6th oct and complained it within 15 minute but till now not solved. they told me to provide photo .i have provided the photo on 10th oct . but till no no resolution and no response to my call. they told me that till now th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim denied after I resend item

Hi, my name is Mohammad rashid eBay Guarantee claim ID - 2373815 for PaisaPay ID - 43692728844 has been closed as I have shipped the item on 9th Dec and also uploaded my proof of shipment twice. EBay has made many times false telephonic call everytim...