Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem in my ebay

well i am currently having some problem in my ebay well i buy from usa and australia and usually add them to watch the item but when i see those items in my ebay it shows sometime as free shipping but when i open it it shows 100$ and sometimes shippi...

non receipt of free gift

i had ordered a sony camcorder and along with it a free gift with item code 2009XMAS12 was to be delivered but it has not been done till date, pl let me know the reason for non delivery .

I buyer from sri lanka purchased my item on free shipping.What can I do?

Dear Friends, Today when i checked that one of buyer is from sri lanka & purchased it for free shipping,I got shocked hows this possible & how can I ship for free to sri lanka.My listing clearly says I ship to India not worldwide. I asked the buyer t...

iPOD selling

Hi, I bought an iPOD from a seller based on Andhra called "ingostores". who gave me a defective item. They sell the item as iPOD with no Brand and full defective.The switches are coming out.Buttons will not be working.Unfortunately they have no refun...

About mobileaccesories

I purchased a i9+++ 10 page menu mobile from mobile accessories. Before purchasing I contact some other sellers. No proper reply from them (i dont want to hurt them). 100% percent i satisfied with mobileaccesories because of the way they talked with ...

fraud user callconnect2008(Rethesh Arora)

hi this is sajesh from trivandrum last year i purchased on mp3 player(Item #260496958389) from callconnect2008 and callconnect2008 send it broken i returned the item.callconnect2008 suppose to send another item with good condition.i called callconnec...