Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Diwali Free gift not yet received

Hi, Did any of you receive the Diwali free gift?. I bought 160GB ipod with the diwali offer and opted for the 60GB maxtor hard drive as the free gift. I bought the item on Oct-13 and I haven't received the gift till now. Contacted customer support a ...

cuteforum37 seller is the worst seller..Dont Buy

I had bought a leather case from this seller.The delivery date has passed and no sign.I have contacted ebay support for help..Dont buy anything from this seller.He does not respond.Please stay away from buying dont make same mistake like me

Cheaters on eBay vendor list

I find lot of cheating vendors on eBay vendor list. My last 3-4 experiences have been bizzare. I bought one 'MP3 player to Radia FM transmitter', this did not work in the first place. I bought another better 'MP3 player to Radia FM transmitter', this...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New error with item listing

When I list few of my items -- I schedule them -- but if there is some error -- then I revise it -- while revising - I noticed that it is asking for the fees again which I already paid while listing the item -- this is an error - so I did not revised...

cheated by deals_2010_4u, ebay also dont help

I bot rayban sunglass from deals_2010_4u, which was fake , the seller not only sold fake item after describing it to be original, he also hacked my account several times and confirmed item receipt, left feedback for himself and also closed the case o...

deals_2010_4u -- big cheat and hacker

I'm totally appalled to say that my first transaction on ebay will be my last. I purchased a Ray Ban from this seller deals_2010_4u(Mr. Ganesh Gupta). I got them checked from an authorised Ray Ban dealer and found them to be fake. The dealer never re...

Payment problems by Buyers in case of Auctions

I have already sold More than 10 items and recently started auctioning products but what I have had a very bad experience with it as people bid for an item and after winning it they do not give the payment.If asked either they dont reply at all or th...