Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Don't Buy item from Sonuelite Seller

This seller is sending the pirated DVDs and not the original ones and is making fool of buyers by seniding them pirated DVDs at low prices which you can get at Rs. 50. Ebay should look after such sellers and should ban them from there site.

POOR CUST SERVICE BY URJIT, JAFFAR, RAHUL, PLACED ON HOLD FOR 20 MINUTES

I CALLED CUST SERVICE FOR A REFUND ON SATURDAY & SUNDAY (OCT 10 & OCT 11), I WAS PLACED ON HOLD FOR GOOD 15-20 MINUTES EVERYTIME BY URJIT AND JAFFAR, I HAD TO HANG UP, BCOZ I WAS BADLY FRUSTRATED, I ASKED FOR MANAGER ON SATURDAY, THEY SAID HE IS ON O...

Promotions or Seasonal Gifts

Here another promotion.... But I don't think ebay fullfills its promise. I had been participating most of these promotions with a minimum purchase of 10,000 as a long time buyer. But I never received any gift such as advertised. Made many reminders s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payment option

payment option should increase in paisa pay,biggest bank in india is left out i.e SBI,which is discouraging a lot people to buy from ebay.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund for faulty supply

The moblie purchased as item no 120616307973 is faulty. Surprisingly Ebay court???? has decided to delete my comments.And more surprisingly Ebay is silent on refund/replacement. I never expected it from Ebay. It is cheating repeat cheating. Yes I am ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Totally got cheated with a buyer called askson

i bought a zippo blu cost Rs 3150 from the buyer name askson . got it delivered in a week i even gave him a positive feedback. but after filling the fuel, it did'nt work. i returned the product via courier on august 2010. till date i never got it bac...

Issue with Buyers

This is just to share an Experience relating to a All Time Free Buyer. Facts relating to Transaction. An Item costing Rs2000+499 was sold. Payment Method being - PaisaPay. Item despatched within 24Hrs There are a Few Buyers on Ebay who know how to ha...