Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Diwali special Gift not yet received

I bought a Nikkon S3000 Camera worth Rs 6990 with Diwali Special offer coupon (DIWALISPL4). I recieved the camera with all the accessories, but NOT received the Diwali Gift (JABRA Bluetooth headset). Kindly do the needful.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shop Marketing !!

Dear eBay, I want to share one experience with you. I got a call from one of our executive I am not disclosing his name here. He called me several time to activate shop. He told me I will guide you for formatting and I will explain you in detail abou...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ms. Dipti Khalate rocks!

Hi, I just want to share a positve experience with eBay! Hope this is the right place. Ever since Dipti Khalate was assigned as our Account Manager, she has been very supportive in guiding us grow our business. She has very valuable suggestions to of...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SELLING RESTRICTIONS PLACED AGAIN AND AGAIN

We have opened basic shop listed our products and sold three products.However all our products were removed by ebay trust team one day and we had problems updating shipping information as the product was deleted. We had a very bad experience on ebay ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay Gift Vrs. Redumption of.

Occasionally I receive GV, but the discount is not much. GV will not apply, to the total purchases of different items, if the sellers are different, and i end up using it against a particular seller. Redumption of GV window while making payment is no...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Discount & Dewali Gift Coupons

At the outset thanks for increasing payment options,really helpful if get stuck with any option. Yesterday an item when bought as second chance offer, considered as either fixed price or auctioned final bid offer, thro' PaisePay, the 5% discount coup...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to track returned items?

I purchased a item from ebay last month & I didnt like that item because item shown in picture and in reality both were different in size. I have returned back item within a week. The Ebay Seller is not refunding total money. Seller is having Cheaque...

Discount & Dewali Gift Coupons

At the outset thanks for increasing payment options,really helpful if get stuck with any option. Yesterday an item when bought as second chance offer, considered as either fixed price or auctioned final bid offer, thro' PaisePay, the 5% discount coup...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful