Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Super Bad Customer Support by Ebay

Hi, My first time using Ebay and the moment I call up Ebay customer support I just hear a big NO........:O I mean this is regarding the Valentine Offer thing. If someone has forgotton to put in the code or discovered the offer a few minutes after the...

Need clarification on Keyword spamming

My account was recently suspended for 3 days for keyword spamming. I was pretty new to ebay and offcourse have taken tutorials and gone through the policies but i couldnt really go or agree with what the ebay reps reply to my concern on keyword spamm...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Community Review Forum - a big joke

I wonder what sort of jury the community forum has? It definitely got to be funny. I dont think these people have the ability to review a case. May be they are throwing dice and voting. One of my feedback was: "i recieved only 3 keychains....this z c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Missing payments

i tried to make payment thru visa card for an item, but it failed twice. then later i chat with Dhanashree B. and Mr. Mukesh regarding the issue. they have guided me well and thier response were fair. nice job.

the seller is to send the item back.

i buyed a tablet pc from a seller. but the item i recieved is damged screen not working fine. i talk this matter to seller. And he told to send the item back to him. I want to know what proof that i send the item back? How ebay know that i send the i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty gift from Ebay - Ebay acts dumb

During the diwali promotional offers, I purchased goods above 1000 Rs which entitled me to a free gift from Ebay. I opted for a 2GB iBall Pen drive. After the gift was delivered, I found out that the pen drive is defective. I had contacted ebay on De...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Deals of the Week error

When i open the Deals of the week link on ebay.in it shows the older listing of items which ended on 01st Feb.But on the home page its showing Deals ends 08th Feb.Please rectify the error.