Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

E-Bay Promotions.

E-Bay gives their customers different offers in festive seasons like holi,diwali. Right now there is valentine promotion.If you purchase 1500 or above you will get assured gifts from E-Bay. My question is I am going to purchase multiple items worth g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud Issue

Received a Mail below from ebay@ebay.in regarding Case # 5006968852 " Hi kuldeepgogoriya10, Good news! eBay Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision. We issued you a full refund of $4.78 on Feb 08, 2011 through PayPal. The ref...

Guys!!! Need help with customers confirming receipt

Dear Fellow Ebay sellers, Generally when the customers make a purchase, we usually ship it the same day and pretty much the customers receive the package the next day, However about 80% of the customers do not accept receipt and i end up calling them...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Difficulty in accessing myEbay page

Funnily from time to time I find it difficulty in getting into the myEbay summary page, activity tab. Everything else is accessible on ebay, even other tabs like messages, myPaisapay etc. all work. And just as mysteriously the myEbay summary page sta...

Incomplete product is shipped

Hi, I have bought a SONY DCS W310 cyber shot digital camera from an Ebay seller. He has dispatched me the product in time but steal some of the parts from it like battery, data cables, CD manual, software and memory card etc. This is fraud and he has...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay dupped me for INR 5000 and false challenge by ebay representative

Hello to all member and reader of this post. Ebay dupped me for Rs 5000 by approving the refund for Paisa pay id 28002417815. When the refund was raised I was been asked to submit DRS sheet which i did with in due time. After which I get a call from ...

Receipts for the purchases through EBAY

Sir, I have been making purchases over the EBAY, using my credit card. I do not have any regrets till now, but often wondered that it would be far better if a proper bill is also attached by the seller, failing which by EBAY. This is purely for my re...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding Refund : Poor Customer Service

Today we spoke with one "so called customer service exec" by name Amar.,regarding the refund to the buyer First we request Ebay to teach the definition of "Customer Service" to all its executives This guy was interrogating us rather than helping us s...

nitrobe.in

i ordered 2 pairs of t-shirts in nitrobe.in but instead of those i got newspapers in that. what a kind of service you are using dtdc is a bullshit.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller is not responding

NOKIA C1 DUAL SIM MOBILE PHONE 1Y MANUFACTURE WARRANTY mail has been sent to skysterinfotech reminder-4 also given. I want to return the item, please help me to give procidur and how to get back my money?