Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PRICE DIFFRENCE

Today I got an email for the deal of the week & ebay.in turn 6.I scroll to the deals of the week page,I had seen a SWATCH watch SWATCH UNISEX CHRONO, @ of Rs.2993.00,When go for purchase of that watch,I surprised to see the price of that watch shows ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paymate/OXI cash

Hi Ebay India, Many online shops offer latest paying facilities like Paymate or oxicash. Why ebay india is not offering these services. Many times even i want, could not buy on ebay as these payment types were not allowed. Any plans to allow these ty...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why i do not get 10% coupon codes any more ?

Hi Ebay India, My ebay id is niru12345, I Would like to bring to your notice that lately, i have been getting only 10 % off vouchers for GEB which i am not interested at all. & i only get 5% off coupons for ebay.in. Why i dont get 10% off ones for eb...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Not Received more than 45 days

Hi. I have purchased a HTC Mobile Unlocked (9260710716531) from USA for US $175.00 after payment through paypal the seller shipped the product on 28.12.2010 and provides me the Shipment details: LJ609025258US After 15 days from the date of purchase I...

GLOBAL EASY BUY is nothing but GLOBAL EASY CHEAT

Pl refer PaisaPay ID 27765987912. The 'PaisaPay protection' / 'PaisaPay Customer Support' / 'ebay Guarantee' and after all "eBay" seems to be farce.PaisaPay Protection / PaisaPay Customer Support etc., all are big farce. I came to know that eBay is t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Want to buy Ailink USB Wireless adapter

Hi, I want to buy an Airlink USB Wireless adapter (Airlink Golden 150 AWLL5077). It seems that no Indian sellers have it! Is it safe buy from GEB via i2c world. I'm seeing lots of bad reputation of this re-seller. Please suggest! If any Indian seller...

plz remove my negative feedback

seller is cooperative according to him delay happened in delivery due to mishandling by courier service.He is agree for dispatch same item. So if possible give him some time more for dispatch my item after recieving of item i will cancle my refund it...

Feedback on purchases

I carried out 2 purchases on ebay from seller i2cworld_inc3. The items space saver bags, were such that I could only leave a feedback on delivery immediately. For a feedback on the performance I had to use them, which took sometime. While using them ...

LG DVD writer

i ve purchased it from ebay on 2nd sept 2010. now it is not working. on visiting LG service center i ve been informed that LG doesnt support this product as this is not genuine LG product

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BlackBerry 8800

Hi Sir, I would like to retract the negative feedback I left for seller ID: get114 as the seller has solved my issue. Since I had already previously left negative follow up as well, I am not able to leave a positive follow up. Therefore, I am request...