Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

*****TRUST AND SAFETY DEPT - A DEAD END, SLEEPING BEAUTY, BLACK HOLE ******

Trust and Safety Department is not having the sense of responsibilty to answer neither its sellers nor its buyers. Its a giant who eats all complaints and dont complaint to customer care executives. Customer Care executives are good, I will not compl...

Ebay paisa pay team a sleeping beauty

Hello I have still not received my remittance cycle dated 18th November 2010. I keep writting mails to ebay customer support and there is no reply from their end. Plus the support team is not honest in their answere everytime I call and get a differe...

Why Ebay only care for buyers?

My A/c have been blocked.. my all listings have been suspended. Im trying to convince my buyers for item.. Im also ready to give refunds.. if they don't agree whats wrong on my part.. Still ebay has only to listen to what buyers wanna say or claim.. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Check out the Gigabyte phones

It seems some of the Gigabyte mobile phone models on sale on ebay are not supported by Dlink India and the sellers are falsely claiming them to be supported by Dlink India. All buyers beware I have bought two gigabyte mobile phones on ebay in the pas...

Valentine Gift not received since 3 Months

I bought a Mobile phone before the Valentine's Day and I was supposed to get 2 GB MP3 Player as a Free Gift.Its been 45 days since I sent a reminder mail to e-bay and after that they shipped the item (As communicated by them) and provided me a Shipme...

hi

hi last day i have seen screen guard of samsung galaxy ace s5830 but now i didnt find any screen guard of s5830

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cheated by seller

the seller has cheated me by sending the motorola v3i not as described . i was promised to be provided with a silver color cell phone .. he sent me a white one secondly i was promised to send a new headphone thats of motorola v3i ..along with the box...

no updates from the customer

i purchased an item on 22-3-2011 from cart2india and till now the customers haven't updated any stats about the shipping of the product and it's been 6 days now and i'm worried.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

air gun

I WANT TO AIR GUNS IN INDIA BUT THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR INDIAN USERS.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

purchased item not recieved.

Dear Sir/ Madam, I have not received the order shipped by the seller, i got the parcel box, but the cell was missing in that. it was shipped via. DTDC, consignment no. D04576325. I have informed the same to the seller (Mr. Saif) too. please do the ne...

purchased item not recieved.

Dear Sir/ Madam, I have not received the order shipped by the seller, i got the parcel box, but the cell was missing in that. it was shipped via. DTDC, consignment no. D04576325. I have informed the same to the seller (Mr. Saif) too. please do the ne...

Enter multiple shipping detail not working

Enter multiple shipping detail not working No error message. It accept the dockets but at the end, nothing gets updated. Individual updation is working fine. Any other sellers facing this? eBay please act fast..

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Incorrect Information Seller Location

Why do sellers mention incorrect info of their location. "techguru_elektronic" account says it operates from Hyderabad, AP but when i saw my Shipping details the Item is shipped from Delhi. Personally i have an issue Buying from Delhi as i dnt trust ...