Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipping Mobile Phone

Hi, I sold a Mobile phone and now I want to ship it. but no carrier is taking it as its a mobile phone. any suggestion how to ship a phone. Shiping from: Delhi/Noida Dest Location : Karnataka 577204

PaisaPay ID 29296018951

Let me know the status of the this PaisaPay ID 29296018951. There is no further process in this item which i bought on 13th june 2011.Please look into the same. regards Aki

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

False promises of free gift

Some 3 months or so back I was promised a free T-Shirt when I purchase something. I was told it will come within 45 days, which are long over. No wonder people are having low sales. With such cheating going on by the site every one will assume the se...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free gift not received

My paisa pay id is 28836432778. I had made a purchase on 29 April and was eligible for a free gift. Till data I hae not received any gift or email regarding the dispatch of free gift.

Ebay India ignoring customers

Hi, I have purchased a 3G modem in march'2011 with Paisa pay id 28658796670. I used a free gift code HOLIFEST02 (iball headphones) during the purchase. I was told by ebay representative that the gift item would be delivered within 45 days. Now it is ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Art in Association with A College

Hi All, I usually sell art on eBay. Recently I appoched a local arts college for selling creations of its students through me on eBay. I have two questions: 1. What should be the terms and conditions of the contract with the artists so that they get ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback regarding sameer shendge

I am very much satisfied , with the support given by Mr sameer shendge , i was totally unaware of how online business is done he is responsible for providing each and every knowledge of how to list , how to attract customers , how to respond , what c...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems returning an item

To keep this simple, i'm trying to return a pair of shorts to superdry's ebay store because they're to small. I recieved an email confirming that my request to return the item was accepted, so that's all good. However when I click 'Take action' i'm t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful