Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error in Ebay Dell Monsoon offer Email

I just received an email from eBay with the subject line "Fantastic offer on DELL Store. Get Assured Free Gifts (eBay Monsoon offer) + Free Laptop bag, Hurry!"... Within that, there is a mistake which reads "Assured Free Gift, eBay Mansoon offer". It...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why Can't ebay have their Own transport ???

Hi, I have purchased two item from two different products through eBay [PaisaPay ID 29392290657 & PaisaPay ID 29024527387 ] and both the order results in refund. Seller shipped the product but am not able to reach. Even I tried to contact both the Se...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

online purchase

i had purchased thr products bt still not received the confirmation details and not getting exact shipping details hope no bloody is cheating me , if cheated god even cant help them....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

may be a fraud seller here.

i m purchasing through bidding a nokia 6265 mobile to seller vinay8233332987. i m contect him but he wan't money but don't give his detail. he is located jaipur. i m also living there. but he don't reply me/ contect me i don't know where he is in jai...

High Value ICICI EMI

I purchased a high value item 2 days ago on ebay and opted for the ICICI 6 month EMI option. I even have a confirmation mail that the money will be deducted from my card in 6 monthly installments. This morning however i received a message from ICICI ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong delivery

Hello I have ordered a product named "Sweet dreams - track pant - size L (pastel lilac)(260801862011) " by paying 399 rupees. Paisa pay ID was 29420485726. I have not got the same product what ordered, the color that I had ordered was pastel lilac bu...

Purchase Items in Auction

Hi Team, Recently i have purchased Reebok watch in Auction, in system they showed it is new and unused one, but after receiving product and seeing that i came to know that it was already used and having scratches on it. why you are giving false detai...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No free gifts received.

I bought 2 items during valentines day offer.I had to be received gifts by the end of may.I called them twice to five times a month.But now the month is june.Still no news on the gifts.Everytime i ask them they say that they have forwarded the compla...