Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay India – now on your iPhone

Extending on our pursuit to provide innovative mobile experiences, we are very excited to announce the launch of iPhone App for India. The App offers rich experience in searching, bidding and buying products on eBay India. Other key features include:...

Negative Feedback

hello ebayers, i had sold coins worth 25000 rs approx to a buyer " 009VINI009 " . first he told ebay that he didnot recieve the package after 15 days and opened a "refund request" case . i contacted ebay and submitted and proof of delivery . after su...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay free gift not recieved !!!!!!!!

Hello, I purchased Blackberry 9520 Storm 2 3G Mobile WiFi GPS unlocked) on 08-Aug-11 using eBay gift voucher / promotion code RAKHISPL02. I should get spice qt 40 mobile but its been over one month and i have not recieved it till date.

help..!

if i win an auction..am i supposed to pay for that item..? please help i am new here

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBY IS SELLER FRIENDLY and NOT BUYER

To whomsoever it may concern. I bought 10.2" Android 2.2 Tablet 1 GHz CPU, 512MB RAM, 8GB HDD #260816578012) on 22-Aug-11 and sent to my brother as a gift, from techy-hub. PaisaPay ID 29741669858 I had called Seller prior to buy the item as needed so...

member writing untolerable language

one member--name-balapandit(4) member since 2010 asked me rate for one item -i told him the rate--then on 11-09-2011 around 4.57 pm he replied me with a untolerable language--just like---((lele beta))-wat is this lang.---kindly tell-ebay community ca...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AUTO Refunds - Your Views

Hello, The launch of New PaisaPay would bring in lots of changes on the site. The fearful one would be the AUTO REFUNDS. Auto Refunds would be everyday affair as the Seller would not like to ship the Item if he has the slightest of doubt about the de...