Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with ebay account.

Attention!We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay.Please p...

simcard reader

sir, i received the above said simcard reader from ebay, but along with it i got an empty software cd.so my simcard reader is not working with sim. pl guide me what to do?

gift not sent by ebay

I bought through paisa pay id 28962285271 on may 26, 2011 with gift code WK20RETRAN. Ebay never sent me the gify despite that I have written to ebay three times. Kindlt resolve this issue or at least reply why are you not sending the gift.

Cheating by Ebay

I had purchased 500GB passport HDD from digital areana with PaisaPay ID 28956615057, on 31 may 2011. I promptly recieved the item but I was supposed to get the gift item 8GB PENDRIVE from ebay and so far I have not recieved the item. I have contacted...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not Got 100 Rs Gift Vocher

Sir, I am Deepak Arora. I have not received any ebay gift voucher from long time. One time seller was unable to send the item so in that case always I was getting 100 flat discount bhut this time I didnt received any. So now a days I m not using ebay...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay VOUCHERS NOT RECEIVED

Sir, I am shubham arora. I have not received any ebay gift voucher even after one month of joining ebay. Sir please help me. Please give me some free vouchers to me. I will be very thankful to u for this. Regards, Shubham

GEB FRAUD

Hi bought and paid for an item from GEB [Global EasyBuy] on the [NEW Perfect Condition Motorola Droid X Verizon clean; Item ID: 380365888583; PaisaPay: 29864098938]. The payment cleared on the 30th of August. The international reseller had till the 9...

Sellers Please Help

I had couriered a lipstick to Mohali from Mumbai on Selt.7th ,but the buyer has not received the item as yet.I have complained to the courier but they just took our addresses and phone numbers and did nothing.What should I do now?Sellers on ebay must...

item not received and ebay not responding

My user ID: oasisjo I am posting this as a warining or last option to Ebay India. I have placed an order on 25th of August 2011 and I have not received it yet. I have tried contacting the seller and he is not responding to me at all. I had a bad expe...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful