Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Binoculars

Celestron binoculars being shipped from USA to India! Why, these are available in Delhi online www.spacearcade.in at 20 to 30% less cost and ships immediately!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

comission to sell items..

Hi, I am planning to sell my motor bike through ebay.I found what is the way to post it,but I am unsure How I will receive that money to my account and should I have to pay ebay for connecting me with the buyer?if so how much?is there any listings?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Guarentee - Is there any Guarentee ?

Dear Ebay Support Team, I have raised this claim(59198) almost a month back and followed up more than 5 - 6 times by calling your so-called "customer support" phone number. I never got any answer or response from the claims adjuster despite having sp...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

In A confused state......

My item which was put up for sale is sold and i have shipped the item.....and the customer has made the payment.....when will the payment be credited to my account? and will i recieve any message regarding that?

eBay restrict selling limit

eBay has all of a sudden restricted our selling limit to Rs.5000 per month. Has this been done only to my account or are there more people suffering these consequences? I have not received clear information on why it has been done so. Can anyone plea...

received in bad condition

i have purchased bmw x5 car.i received in good time but the product which they sent was not in good condition. scratches infront and top glass.nw i cant keep in my desktop.looking bad.this car is not worthy.