Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Book buying experience lacks previews

All vendors seem to be oblivious to how books are sold internationally. They all seem to be thinking like kirana shops. They have to understand, that books, are bought very often without planning and on impulse. And, when you find a book interesting,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Ads Standard?... Cheap?...

hi, just browsing my ebay I came accross this ad which said, increase profits by selling on eBay, eBay stores initiative, first I thought that this was being done by eBay itself, later when I clicked on the add it redirected me to http://72.167.190.1...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

gift voucher

please send me some promo codes to buy from your websites(of course you may be knowing that other online sites are sending those in mail)in this diwali. else,please tell me where can i find those codes(atleast of Rs 200). thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unbecoming behaviour of a seller

SIr I Bided and won an item 5 RUPEE COIN WITH INDIRA GANDHI FRONT FACED WITH MALA, item No.160662689707, and instantly paid the amount of rs 2650/-. The seller first massaged me that he will ship the item on Thursday, and now again he is mailing me t...

Purchase Receipt not shown

On 22.10.11, I made a purchase through ebayI for S4000 Fuji Finepix Digital camera using my American Express credit card. The transaction was succesful and I got a message on my GSM confirming the payment from my credit card being debited. However, t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

XPERIA X2

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320779679526#payId EMI AVAILABLE

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer cnt confirm my goods...

seller me(id-suuu2ksurajit) buyer hitesh(hitesh88120 ) my item 2gb ddr2 ram #180738785283 deliverd properly but he still not give any confirmation.. many times i contact buyer but he ignore this.....

couriour of jewellery item

friends I m a JEWELLER FROM RAJASTHAN I M NEW SELLER ON EBAY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SHIP JEWELLERY ITEM OF GOLD & SILVER? BECAUSE EVERY COURIOUR AGENTS ARE REFUSING TO ACCEPT PARCEL BECAUSE OF SILVER & GOLD METAL ? REPLY ME URGENT.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful