Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please provide Diwali Gift Status

Hi Please provide me the status of the Diwali Gift. A Pen Drive in my case. November is nearly over, we should have got the gift by now. Anyways, these are the list of purchases I made. 290618641375 - 10/10/11 (Rs. 129.00) 250908763711 - 16/10/11 (Rs...

account manager missing

hello there, i am very tensed these days, i wrote many a times to ebay via email but no reply regarding my concerns about my account manager, old a/c manager does'nt reply, on chat they go offline. i urge ebay support to plz assign me my account mana...

Dushahara gift has not received yet

Dear Ebay Customer Care, I have not received my Dushahara Gift on following purchase since 70days. Paisa Pay ID: 30047094406 Transaction date: 26-Sep-2011 Gift Code: EBAYDUSS09 Kindly resolve issue and send gift earliest. Despite of repeatedly follow...

Awaiting Refund

For Item # 180740349583 from seller quickdeal24x7 i asked Refund from EBAY as the product is not as described. I got the product replaced and but again the product was not working so finally product also i returned back. I am not getting any response...

Double deduction

I had ordered an IMPORTED PROTONER AB TONER AB WITH WORKOUT CD KING TUMMY TRIMMER worth Rs. 3990/- and after using a discount voucher it was Rs. 3321/- While making the payment on 3rd Dec time 01:02 am, through my credit card, transaction got failed....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why Ebay does not acknowledge feedback?

I have sent feedback many times, one of them on 1st december and there is not even an acknowledgement frmo Ebay, no response saying that they are looking into the matter etc. Is this the way customers are expected to be treated by Ebay? I have not ye...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali Gift of 2010 not received.

I was supposed to get a refund from ebay (Flat Rate Coupon of Rs.4800 (KMM55348015V33602L0KM) but was not intimated about the same because of which i missed it. I get mailers from ebay but when it was supposed to help me, ebay forgot to send one. Thi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay dose's speak, the work of ebay speaks

Dear ebay, My ebay id is sam2171 Before few days, my ebay ID hacked by some one, thay changed all bank details in my account, but due to this reason ebay sent me KYC verification and that's why i got the details of cheating and saved my self from che...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pls change shipping printing format....HEAD PROBLEM

dear ebay, after every few days you change and \ or modify print and shipping document, although you thought of improving by putting bar-cods...till that time its was good but still small revision is required...i.e. while putting customer address: no...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free gift now received since last 6 months

Hi, I purchased a mobile with promotion code WK18ARHDDX on May 10th, 2011. My paisapay ID is #28883111133. I did not received my free gift till now. It has been more than 6 months. When will I receive this? I have called the customer care so many tim...

bad experience with ebay

i dont trust e bay any more after three incidents of mistrust and felt cheated. ebay customer care too very casual as it did not effect them.Ebay is more supportive to its seller and their profits than buyers benefit and satisfactiom. Once the item i...

ebay diwali gift not yet received

Hi, I haven't yet received the Ebay Diwali gift for Paisa Pay Transaction PaisaPay Id : 30165382993 (DIWALIBY01) PaisaPay Id : 30165459533 (DIWALIBY02) PaisaPay Id : 30166140753 (DIWALIBY03) Total : 30075/- I had select Nokia Nokia C2-02 mobile, plea...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful