Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay is highly biased to seller

Paid for two 8GB Sandisk Micro SD Memory Card (total amount of Rs. 800.00) on 15-Nov-2011 PaisaPay ID 30242688225 Though seller provided shipping details, the items hasn’t reached me till now. After 12 days, I got below message. This is to inform you...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Product shipped, not reached the destination

Paid for two 8GB Sandisk Micro SD Memory Card (total amount of Rs. 800.00) on 15-Nov-2011 PaisaPay ID 30242688225 Though seller provided shipping details, the items hasn’t reached me till now. Today I got below message. This is to inform you that the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MY ACCOUNT DEBITED BUT ITEM NOT SHOWS PURCHASED

I MADE A PURCHASE USING MY IOB NET BANKING OPTION FOR THE PRODUCT " Kids Laptop + Kids Inflatable Teddy Chair (Item number:370567063739) SELLER IS: omgifts ". AMOUNT DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT ITEM NOT SHOWS PURCHASED. I ENCLOSED THE BANK STATEMENT ...

E-bay DOESN'T have a GRAM OF SHAME

Absolutely Shameless people who are relying only on cheating their own customers. Believing their offer for Independence Day, I have bought & applied a gift code in AUGUST. Till date I haven't received it at all. Cheating executives say that they hav...

Diwali mega gift not received

Dear ebay team, my id is ayushibucha I had requested for Noikia c5 as a diwali mega gift eligible as per my shopping totals, its months now but had no update on the same from your side, at least you can update us when we getting it, Kindly reply n ob...

Dashera Gift is not received Yet.

Hello Ebay India, I have faced 2nd time issue with free gift. Once before I don't received my free gift and again this happen to me. Previously I received free gifts but don't know why this happen again and again. PaisaPay id - 30046826073 Gift Code ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Improvements!

I am a new customer here on the site and I am a bit disappointed as here Cash on delivary system is not given plus I ordered an item and wanted to cancel it later on but there was no cancelling option so I had to message the dealer. I wish that like ...

Ebay gift not yet received

I have not got my gift ( for the transaction done 60 days before) from ebay. The details of my purchase are as shown below. Item number: 170699355154 PaisaPay ID 30093565710 promotion code EBAYDUSS07. I have already contacted ebay regarding this matt...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What if the received Item is damaged?

Hello , If I receive item an electronic product. What should I do if I paid through net banking and the product I recieved is damaged one. Whom can I contact? Where I can file for refund or replacement? Thaking you, RAJENDRA GANJI.

A request for Seller's Background Check

Recently, I was cheated by a fraud seller with Zero Positive feedback in eBay by receiving a fake (I came to know from a local dealer later) and old item and got threatening phone calls and E-mails with abusing language for updating the receipt for g...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chat service sucks !

this dumb site should be shut down ! I started a conversation via chat to ask about a product and seller and the person on the other side told me that she will redirect me to another agent I waited for 10 minutes and noboddy came then I got an error ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful