Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Winter Gift Not Received Yet

1 month ago I have bought an item(30603002687) and entered the coupen code as the winter gift 03.But the gift not yet received till now....What i have to do to get the gift? When will you ship the item?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dussehra Gift not received

I have not recd my dussehra gift as yet inspite of being told that I will receive the same within 60 days. Purchased Samsung Galaxy S2 on 26/9/11 and gift code was EBAYDUSS11. Kindly let me have the status.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding Negative Feedback

Hi eBay Team, I have purchased 2GB CARD+ Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Android 2.3 Gingerbrea... from the seller aananda_telecom( 3906) . I have given negative feedback to this seller. But the seller spoke to me and explained the reason for late shipping. D...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PATHETIC AND CARELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE.........

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC AND USELESS. THEY ARE NOT CONCERNED IF THE CUSTOMER HAS RECEIVED THE ITEMS OR NOT. IT HAS BEEN 3 MONTHS I HAVE NOT GOT MY ITEM AND NO REFUND YET. THERE ARE REFUND CASES OPEN, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT INTERES...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

JXD Player from asianinformatics - caution to buyers

I bought a JXD player paying Rs 3500+. Even though the package arrived without any damage etc (even though shipping is delayed) and the item also looked new, things did not go well. Immediately after switching on the device it stopped with white scre...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non receipt of material or refund from ebay

I have purchased a gardening tool( vide Paisapay ID: 30149654601 )from ebay but unfortunately till date i have neither received the material nor refund. This shall be my last dealing with ebay and this attitude of yours' shall be posted on facebook f...

no satisfactory response to over-invoicing.

incswebhelp doesn't respond to mails regarding invoices. After innumerable phone calls to customer support, their only response was : "invoice is correct. Please pay at the earliest" Are sellers not entitled to a suitable explanation?