Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

To evolve a procedure paisapay resolution

1 An item is ordered through paiapay. Mean while the seller withdraws his membership after supplying the item. What is the procedure to make a claim 2.An order is placed through eBay US by mistake through Paisapay. How to lodge a claim for refund thr...

PaisaPay ID 30052456063 - DUSSEHRA GIFT

What is the status of my gift ? Why there has been no intimation after confirmation of my product receipt till now ? When does ebay ship the item - 1TB 2.5" Western Digital HDD for eBay gift voucher / promotion code EBAYDUSS11. The transaction was ma...

Ebay Dusshera Gift 1TB HDD NOT RECIEVED

I had ordered a Canon 550D camera through Ebay ... and i used Dusshera Promo Code ... i am entitled to get a 1TB WD External HDD ... I have not yet recieved it yet ... i have been following up with Customer Care for some time and still no response. I...

Yet to receive Diwali Gift 2011.

Yet to receive Diwali Gift 2011. Item Id: 320776928221 PaisaPay ID: 30150136573 Please expedite and delivery the Diwali Gift to the registered Address. Thanks in Advance, Kotresh Mobile: 09885950316

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY is Scam..

Jeniffer F Hello, Welcome to eBay Live Help. My name is Jeniffer F. How may I assist you today? jayraj_lukose hi jayraj_lukose I ve not yet received my item from ebay jayraj_lukose it is more than 8 months jayraj_lukose even I called ebay, mailed eba...

Need big fun cricket cards

Any one had the habit of collecting bug fun bubble gum cricket cards.Ready to offer 50ps for cards and upto Rs.5 for Guts and Glory cards.Anyone interested pls reply.

ebay has still not dispatched the Diwali Gift

My user id is g_ayush. I hd purchased a Canon camera and then as part of the Diwali gift offer, I had chosen the 1 TB Transcend USB harddisk. This was around the 29th of October (+/- one or two days). It has been more than one and a half month and th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lack of Trust by the Seller

Dear EBay members, I had ordered "Samsung Galaxy Fit" from Seller "amit5511" , he contacted me over phone and asked me how did you pay the amount, bank details etc. and he told that he would call me back in 10 minutes. He called me again and said tha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DIWALI GIFT 3 MONTHS DELAYED

HI Ebay being such a reputed company cant deliver a diwali gift of rs 3000 that is 500gb hard disk till now ?? This is severly shocking and it should be made aware to the general public. I need my diwali gift or else I will report matte to consumer c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay sucks..

Ebay customer service sucks..it's being 4 months since i have placed my order(PaisaPay ID 30036396611) but i still have not received dushera gift...every time i am given false promises but i never receive the gift..if you can't provide the gift thn w...

EBAY Employees supporting cheating by seller

I ordered and paid for a battery for my phone on 18th Dec 2011. The seller was required to ship the item by 4th Jan 2011. But seller provided me shipping details of a courier which was delivered on 13th Sep 2011, to some other person in some other ci...

EBAY INDIA. CAN YOU HEAR MY CRY?? PLEASE RESPOND

I posted my situation under the topic "Claim adjuster closed case in favor of seller without any explanation". Seema from Ebay said she was looking into it and disappeared suddenly..no replies/updates whatsoever till now. I have been trying to get a ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay not remitted on 12/1/2012

Paisapay remittance is not done for me as seller,it owes me more than 30k,i read announcement that it will be done on 13th but i have not got any mail or msg,no news from paisapay team also, any others experiencing same problem,voice out for paisapay...