Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Christmas gift not received yet... :-)

Dear Team, Please give an update on the shipping status of my Christmas gift.?:| PaisaPay ID: 30451947250 30428802020 30414978670 30404262840 Gift Selected: Nokia C2-02 touch and type Thanks and Regards rahul721

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

beetel magiq glide tablet.

hi ...i cannot see beetel magiq glide tablet on ebay . i am in search of one to buy it . y is it not available ..., is it because of offstock???? can u let me know wether it'll available or not.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My claim id is 74889

My claim id is 74889, I bought a Phone worth rs 14190, paid by paisa pay. but no response from ebay, while talking with seller he is telling me only ebay can return my money because of I have opened a claim case. Not received my money, I have sent 3e...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim Id 73608 - No Progress

Ebay, I raised the claim on Jan 11th and the claim no is 73608. I have not received any call or any response to my email. It has been 2 weeks after i raised the claim. But no proper response from your side. Very frustrating.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

TRANSICTION WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL

I HAD PAID SUM OF 3200 INR FOR ONE ITEM,BUT AFTER SUCCESSFUL CONFIRMATION FROM THE BANK, A MESSAGE CAME ON EBAY SITE THAT- PAYMENT WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL. WHAT CAN I DO NOW,MY MONEY. HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM THE ACCOUNT,AND NO PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE. HOW CA...

RMA MY HEADPHONE

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REPLACE MY HEADPHONE AS THEY R NOT WORKING WHEN I ASKED THE SELLER HE SAID TO ASK CUSTOMER CARE CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WHAT TO DO AS THE HEADPHONE COST 5500+RS SO PLEASE... TELL ME STEP BY STEP

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I received different brand Diwali gift.

dear seema, yesterday i received toshiba canvio basics 3.0 500 gb hard disk instead of Western Digital 500GB Hard disk 3.0 usb. at the time when i registered my gift i select the Western Digital 500GB Hard disk 3.0 usb , then why they change the diff...

I still dont have my chitmas gift

I had purchased a Kindle touch, later in the gifts section I had chosen the headphones i.e Philips SHP2000. PaisaPay ID 30474264221 I DO NOT HAVE any shipping details from your end still. Let me know at the earliest by mail dipsm15@gmail.com . I am c...

Ebay Fraud No.-1 (Not giving my Rs 9000)

I am a proper registered seller who does the recharge of members here from many months. I have proof of each and every thing with me (through Paytm I am doing recharge and getting acceptance from mebers too). But this Ebay is such a fraud site that t...

Goods not yet shipped out…

TaoTronics Black CREE LED K8 Rechargeable Flashlight To... (270892997200) Sale date: 18/01/12 Neiko 9-LED 400nM Ultra Violet UV Compact Aluminum Flas... (270893636995) Sale date: 21/01/12 Two of the above goods mentioned have not been shipped yet may...

Unhappy

I am unhappy with ebay, i have not received my order yet which delivery date is 30/12/2011 please do somthing

Browsing Items

India stamps had 669 pages Good but cannot look through them all at one session. How can you get back to the page you last looked at. Saved search takes you to first page again and nowhere to put page number you wish to view. Any Ideas!!! Would appre...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful