Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund for not shipping an item by seller

Hello to all,I am new here .I have purrchased an item on 18/01/2012 but seller didnt shipp it and I got a messg as A refund has automatically been initiated on 24-Jan-12 for item (Palit Nvidia GeForce 512Mb Pci express Graphics/Video card ) for Rs. 1...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RECEIVED PRODUCTS

Seller gadgetsadda2011 has shipped item (SONY MDR-EX085 (OEM) Earphone(EP-830)3.5mm jack for all mobile) on 25-Jan-12. I HAVE RECEIVED MY PRODUCT DETAIL GIVEN UP THE SELLER HAS PROVIDE ME GREAT SERVICE.I HAVE GIVEN THEM 5 STAR RATING

False Guarantee On Laptop Battery

I had purchased a laptop Battery from the seller Pawarinfosys on 02/11/11 (200669829411). The item carried a warranty of 6 months. The battery stopped working within a couple of weeks. I informed the seller accordingly and he advised me to ship the i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unsatisfactory performance by the ordered item

Hi, I am not satisfied with the product and would like to return it and want my money back, kindly let me know the procedure and do not delay further, I recieved the product on 25th January 2012. The reason for the return is the unsatisfactory perfor...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay.com To India shipping

Hey friends i am from chattisgarh India. I am New Here And I just Want To Know that i have seen a product i.e a headphone on ebay.com and it is of 35$ and the shipping and handling 9.99$ that is the final cost will be aproxx 46$.the seller says that ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful