Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

way of treating seller

Hi we always received a feedback form after talking customer there is coloum stating are you treated as value customer.. which I always select NO. As reaching a customer is like a hell. 1. They dont read mail before reply send rediclious reply. 2. Fo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

X-mas gift not received

I have purchased a items for more than Rs.32000 and above through X-mas offer. On Feb 6th 2012, I got the message that X-mas gift has been delivered with ref. No through Blue dart courier. After a week I contacted Blue dart courier through E-mail. th...

X-mas gift not received

Dear Ebay, I have made purchases exceeding 50000 before december 31 2011 and have selected 2 gm gold coin as gift. But I have not yet received the X-mas gift. I had called customer care some time back and I was informed that it will be received withi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Error : Item is no longer available

Item No : 170790200134 one of our customer is trying to purchase the above item, but he is getting error that item is no longer available. We are facing this problem from last 15 days..... ebay is not able to resolve the issue..infact they are not ab...

No-receipt of money refunded

Ref: PaisaPay ID 30441034711 Transaction date:23/12/11, Refund approved on:07-Feb-2012 My refund request has been approved on 07-Feb-2012. But After more than 20 days, till February 28, 2012 the refunded amount of Rs. 2,250.00 has not been credited i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please Do not trust calls from EBAY offering free HOME PAGE PROMOTIONS !!!!

Dear All I want to inform everybody here that i have been receiving calls from EBAY (Health & Fitness Department) as i deal in the same. I was promised free homepage promotions in the supersales if i gave them a particular amount of listings with goo...

Hello from Ebay UK boards

Hello...... Just popped over from FHG on the Uk ebay boards and was wondering if you kind souls could help us... Heres the opening post from the thread.. http://community.ebay.co.uk/topic/Family-Home-Garden/Facebook-Users-Help/1700048437 Hi everyone,...

Still Now Deewali gift of 2011 is not recieved

I am stilll waiting for my deewali gift. called customer supprot but they informing rapidly that promotion team is not here,we will see after you,you will get the update very soon, you are in next gift slot,you will got your gift by this week,after 1...

REPUBLIC DAY GIFT

Hi, This is regarding REPUBLICDAY Offer given by e-bay. I have purchased one item which is costing around 31K by entering proper Republic day promo code. However I did not receive any communication and link to claim/redeem a gift from the list. Paisa...