Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

paise pay refund not received yet

paisepay id 30872627105 Item number: 220946154793 Rs 717.49 Item number: 220946151413 Rs 1136.61 its been one month & still no refund from paisepay even after several calls & emails to support & inrswebhelp@ebay.com anyone care to explain

bean bag

I've purchased a bean bag from v-comfort through ebay, and the it's a excellent quality. Tushar

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Some Observations

I had a blind faith on this reputed NASDAQ listed eBay site. I purchased few things before and received highly satisfactory service. So I never bothered to read this community forum before. As the problem started with my last purchase forced me to ca...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

want to buy a yamaha yzf r1 in india

sir i want to buy a yamaha yzf r1 in india please send me the required information with that i can buy this bike its really urgent for me please send me the necessary details with that i buy this bike u can call me directly on my phone in this accoun...

I bought Kindle is not working - faulty

Hi, I bought kindle from shop-your-world, suddenly kindle was not hanging and the screen is freezed. I logged call with Amazon they confirmed its faulty product and they are asking to give the USA address for shipping the kindle. I dont find easy way...

XMas Gift 2011 not received as yet

i havent received my xmas gift 2011 as yet even after repeated emails to ebay. what is this?? did not expect such poor response. i think people need to be educated not to fall in trap of such offers.

please change the dtdc courier service

i have ordered Vissco H1005 Knee Orthosis Belt-Electric Heating for Knee Pain Heat Therapy on 25th feb, 2012. positively ebay has delivered it on the same day and then till 9th march,2012 i didnt receive the item. from 1st march onwards i tried to fo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I didnt receive diwali and xmas gift.....

I didn't receive Diwali and X'mas gift & Republicday Gift till today. Please update the status. i got a SMS from ebay that my Gift was sent to me and provide a bluedart AWB No.But when i check the tracking status in Bluedart website it shown way bill...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xmas Gift not yet received.

Sir Yesterday i got a SMS from ebay that my Xmas Gift was sent to me and provide a bluedart AWB No.But when i check the tracking status in Bluedart website,it shown as the item was shipped from Newdelhi to Faridabad on 01/02/2012 and it was delivered...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my dassera gift

I have selected a dassera gift from ebay site on 28th Nov. Now five MONTH is over and I still dint receive it. There is not even an option to track its status or contact somebody about its status.. Is ebay making a fool out of us by luring us to buy ...

Cold Response from Ebay

9th March, 2012 My ebay transcation id is 30929788242. On 29th February I had fired a complain ( Complain No. 80361) for replacement of the product. However even after waiting for a week and Calling the Customare Care for n no times I have yet not re...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful