Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller mistake

I have purchased new original htc mobile battery which is price Rs.1295/ but seller give me wrong battery so i didnot accept & return it which parcel charge was Rs.100/ they did not give me. Rohit siddhapuria M.no 8128995654

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

amount debitted twice

i purchased a tissot watch on 19th march from ur listing. i made the payment using my HDFC debit card for the amount of rs 7100. the amount was debited twice from my account. my bank referece number for both the transactions are 207913705772 and 2079...

No product feedback available on product page

Before deciding on buying an item, one of the first things any shopper does is to ask those who have already bought the item about its quality. It is very curious that something as important as this - a product feedback section - is not included in e...

Claim request Id:82252

I could not find other way to communicate (its late for a phone call), hence posted here. Against the aforesaid claim, I have received the correct item on March 22,2012 from the seller and would like to close this claim case. Since I had paid through...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Graphic Card

Looking for NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX550Ti 1.5GB DDR3 192BIT PCI-E CARD (FORSA)can someone let me know if it is available?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dussera gift not yet received (3 months)

Hi, PaisaPay ID 30054227501 , applied eBay gift voucher / promotion code EBAYDUSS11 for a 1TB HDD . Transaction was done in September,no intimation from ebay until now.. Can you please provide an update on the status on when the gift will be dispatch...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay account suspended,

Hi, I am(sorry i was) a powerseller on ebay My Paisapay account has been suspended with no stated reason at all!! I got these mails form ebay 1. Your PaisaPay registration is suspended 2. Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold Amount of Rs.228,518.95 ha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Never buy anything that comes with Seller warranty

Never buy anything on ebay that comes with a seller warranty. I recently purchased a high value Item with seller warranty and now repenting for the same. If there is anything wrong with it then ur in god’s hands. Cant do anything without a proper man...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cart2india lost my order in transit

cart2india called me saying that my order was lost in transit..can anyone advise me what to do to refund my money as the seller has not reflected anything on my ebay page. p.s I cannot take any action as yet as the delivery due date is 23/03/12 which...