Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ABOUT PURCHASING

I have purchase an item on 4th April, 2012 through your web-site (e-bay.in)and the item was Mini MP3 FM PLAYER Built-in SPEAKER,USBµSD Slot-RECHARGABLE Battery,Line-IN and number was 251021643027 and my confirmation e-mail and seller that is This ema...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback

eBay's new policy of NOT allowing sellers to post -ve FB is the most revolutionary step taken by eBay.Most buyers even after getting their fullpayment would not file their FB & wait to fashion their FB on what the buyer leaves-holding the buyer to ra...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Protection for Seller

Hi, I have been Genuine Seller for Ebay.in and Buyer,I had a buyer who has purchased product and i had shipped it very next day, since buyer had given 1 liner address which was not sufficient to get delivered to his address, Courier team called buyer...

refund

As per massege I received from ebay 0n 6th of April, the seller could not deliver the item a 4GB sandisk pen drive in given time ,so I was suppose to get refund, I have not received yet ! If I will not get in 2 days I will go to consumer court.

Discount coupon requests

I have some purchases pending and waiting for a 10% coupon without which these purchases are better done locally. So do send me a 10% coupon(already received 5% coupons and they are not worth my purchases)

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Yet to receive my DD from Ebay

Regarding to PaisaPay ID 30745937830 and Claim ID 75557(resolved) I provided all the relative references to get my Demand Draft of (Rs 580) from Ebay (for Reimbursement of shipping) Details Emailed on 01/02/2012 and 10/02/2012 respectively from my ra...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Custom notice

Hello i bought an mobile phone (htc) from ebay.com on 23rd march... i paid 70$+15$ shipping charges... now today i got an notice from custom department that they have my item and they want me to come into there office and furnish the document for the...

LMFAO Rock Glasses.

Please note i had ordered one LMFAO rock glasses from the company drewaone , the other entries shown in my account were an error showing on the system and needs to be cancelled, the company (drew4one) is saying that they cannot cancel the order from ...

My Paisa Pay issue

I added 2 memory cards from seller elite_com_bang. I opted for the kotak net banking option as I would get 5% discount on my purchase. I successfully completed the transaction on Kotak Bank which says Rs.1094 paid to OS EBAY EBAY 0004059531. But now ...

Conspiracy to damage image of Ebay

Some competitors of Ebay are trying to outbid genuine bidders. They start bidding on the day they become members. There seems to be a very clever strategy to damage the image of Ebay as a reliable and effective selling portal. I listed 7 item and eve...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful