Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund

I need to know how to refund the money.i made a bid i am the seller and now i cannot ship it as i making a loss i listed the wrong quote so i want to refund the cash back to the buyer mustafa

Seller initiated refunds

Dear Members, Starting 29th August sellers will have the ability to initiate a refund to buyers for payments made through PaisaPay. Sellers can refund the entire amount paid for an item including shipping charges, within the timelines available for e...

Sellers Etiquette

Sorry to say that my first purchase in ebay ended up buying a FAKE Sony Product. When I gave feedback to ebay. I was contacted by seller and he kept on auguring on same. the tone and style was worse than "goon" and treatened me to remove feed back or...

TNS Team is Sleeping? Where are eBay policies?

Hey eBay, What's is going on in eBay? TNS team is sleeping or what? I have seen many sellers who are listing product under wrong category to reduce eBay fees & Which is affecting sellers like us who are listing product in appropriate category. Why eB...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No help on ebay protection & guarantee

Ive been cheated. I bought a new iPhone 4s 64 gb for 45k. On the 2nd day found out that there was a defect in the screen and the phone also started switching off on its own and going to restore mode. I called the seller and after lot of discussion he...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cheating e bay

hello, i have sold a camera via ebay to buyer called babita he got the camera but i didnt got the money it was stolen by ebay hence that is the first time i am selling through ebay but i took the instructions from customer care they actually mis guid...

ebaY Customer Support

Been trying to call Customer Support. After holding for an agent (and listening to terrible music) for 20-30 minutes, I hang up as I have to get back to work. Either ebaY does not have sufficient agents or the IVR system is configured to frustrate ca...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst Experiance with Customer Support

Hi All, I am having an issue for the past few weeks and no proper response from Customer Support. I bought an item and I didn't receive it as described, hence I raised Claim on 5th Apr for which I never received call or email till now. I also got con...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing of Courier.

Dear eBay, The DTDC delivery person is not willing to deliver the goods upto my residence for the 2nd time now. On the 15th April 2012 I had to personally collect the material from their office which is very inconvenient for me. Kindly allow me to ch...

Feedback to Ebay.in.....

Hi Team, I am a seller on ebay with a long 2 years realation with ebay, have some concerns for ebay... 1) When you have shifted the new Goregoan ofice the voice quality of the toll free no: 18002093229 has really gone bad. We can hardly hear any thin...