Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

item : 251012228301)

Seller of this product sold me the product with a leg which was almost in broken condition . On using it only once it broke . i was contacted by the seller who promised me a refund and took my bank details . He said the money would be refunded to me ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xmas Gift Galaxy Y not received

Hi, Below are the PaisaPay IDs which were used for the XMAS 2011 promotion totaling to Rs. 62130.95 eligible for a Samsung Galaxy Y Phone 30422529865 - Dated : 20/12/2011 30434456245 - Dated : 22/12/2011 30434513905 - Dated : 22/12/2011 30434814605 -...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FRAUD ALERT - COUNTERFEIT WATCHES

DEAR EBAY MEMBERS, MANY EBAY MEMBERS ARE SELLING ROLEXES ON THIS SITE THAT ARE FAKE. I REPEAT FAKE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE PAPERS AND FULL SERIAL NUMBERS OF THESE WATCHES BEFORE BIDDING. NO SELLER WILL SELL A 4-5 LAKH WATCH AT 20-30,000. HE MU...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Eaby Gift not received as of now !

Hi, I have not received the gift offered as part of the purchase done during 'Winter Carnival PROMOTION’. I was suppose to receive a Logitech webcam. However I have not received it yet. The purchase was done on 08-Dec-11 under the PaisaPay ID 3034485...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay must NOT show "Free Shipping"

I am fairly new and my impression is ebay has been lenient on several buyers who intentionally design the FREE SHIPPING terms in a deceptive way. I need not explain more. I have paid 46.0 where I thought my damages would be 1.0. Right I should have r...

Require guidance for exporting Gems & Diamonds

Hi, I'm new to ebay. I want to start selling loose Gemstones and Diamonds in international market through ebay. I just received my Importer Exporter Code (IEC) 1) I came to know that RCMC is also required to export gems. I then tried to fill up the a...

Unable to make payment using my debit card.

I'm a new user to ebay, and I am a student. Recent I bought an item, item no. 380410481629, what happens is I have already purchase the item and even receive the Invoice message but when I tried to make payment, I don't have a Paypal account, my debi...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I have'nt recived the item

The item was not recieved due to wrong address it was courier mistage they do not contacted correctly and the item return to you. please refund the amount. the couried dtdc consignee no.x00508534 ebay no. 31160426380

Ebay made expire the coupon before the date

Its really bad from ebay part... see the attached image , which i received in my mail , a 10% coupon which has to be used ON or Before 24th april and when i am trying to apply this coupon its saying , the coupon has expired... really bad from ebay si...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not satisfied

I ordered an item on 4-Apr-2012, but till now I did't received it & when I apply for refund than also I didn't get any answer. Now, what to do?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Freebies -- beware free offers

Dear eBayers, I recently bought th efollowing item, described thus "Super Quality Matty WATER & DUST PROOF Car Cover Mahindra SCORPIO + SUPER DEAL ***** LIMITED TIME OFFER ***** The Super Deal was a free Reebok watch, which I thought I'd gift to my s...

Allow buyers to select courier

I am sick of Professional Couriers delaying to deliver consignments on flimsy excuses and demanding that I go and collect my item in person. So eBay should allow buyers to select the courier service they want, and of course pay more in transmission c...