Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

India Post Merits & Demerits

Dear Co-Sellers, Since I have been using India Post;I have felt it's service pretty good. Still people don't prefer India Post.Kindly give your opinion. Thank You, http://myworld.ebay.in/3kmonline/

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i hate blue dart courier

sir , i got your product. your product is perfect. but i want tel one think now. that is please here after you wont give our product to BLUE DART courier. they are changed my pin code. my pin code is 627005. they are changed as 627001. and call to me...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller is not giving positive response

hi, i have purchased branded 4 in 1 manual treadmill in feb-12 it's under the warranty. while jogging it producing the noise sounds like some disturbance in front roller. i already contact with the seller to fix the problem with their service man but...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor Service

On 2nd of this may i have purchased a 3.5mm jack splitter but till today i was not recieved the item.for this i was not recived my money back.so i request you to kindly sortout my problem. Item No 270935162880 Item Name 3.5MM JACK HEADPHONE EARPHONE ...

problem solved

dear ebay team, kindly remove my negative feedback for sundaystreets against the item no. 160808390226. as per the assurance from the seller he will refund the entire amount against the same. Regards, Nikhilesh

Product Quality

This week i had purchased a 10 wt. soldering iron.I got it 2 days back.I plugged it for the first time and within 5 minutes the coil damaged and i could not do even one soldering.

feak seller

:-(hello sir i brought nokia n800 in ebay(item no.251075547941) from the member eabay his id is barshaiya.govind he was meantioned the nokia n800 tablet phone in his selling item so i thougt its a phone and brougt after dat i call me and asked about ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelling of Order

Hi, I Purchase a thing on ebay on 09/06/2012. But i cancelled the purchase by talking to the seller on 09/06/2012. Still I didnt received any confirmation mail neither on my ebay id nor on my mail id. Plese suggest me.

refund

I have been register claim for refund my claim id is 96023 at that time your executive told me that within 7days ebay contact me.i logged the claim on 2-06-12 hence till date ebay not contact me regarding this claim..i want replay..other wise i go fo...

Issue Resolved

I have issues with my 4 digit combination lock, but the seller called me and the issue is resolved. Please remove my negative feedback

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful