Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

diplay is out in my product

i have purchased two penta tablets is 703 c and paisa pay id's are 314604786353 and 31489164795 but when i charged my device on first time, display is out and full of line all over the display with out knowing the quality i have also order and paid f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

auctiva

HI sir can i purchase auctiva cloths from ny india visa shopping card through ebay? yes or not,,it can shipped to india

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

womens watches

Dear ebay, I have already received nearly 10 watches from ebay it was very nice . i need few more watches which worth rs.99 oly.....but many watches which i bought already is not ther i need maroon colour watch with round dial again can you please he...

apple i phone 3g locked phn

very very poor experience buying from ebay. they have send locked apple i phone. they want me to unlock it. they charged me 19000 rs. there customer call no is also not working since 3 days. there is no response from the seller. very very bad service...

Refund Claim not being handled properly

Dear Ebay Team, Please help in resolving my refund claim case. The Claim number is 89285. I had filed for a refund on my purchase, as the item was significantly not as described. I was contacted by Pradipta from Ebay on 17th May and asked to return t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Got a ROCK instead of Mobile

Hello Friends, I like eBay for known reasons and I am a regular buyer for past few years. Initially I use to place small orders but recently I started placing BIG orders trusting eBay. Recently I ordered a Sony Ericcsson mobile. The courier guy deliv...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Announcing launch of all new PaisaPay!

Announcing launch of all new PaisaPay! We are pleased to announce that starting the week of 3rd December 2007 we will be launching several enhancements to PaisaPay. These enhancements are aimed at making transacting on eBay even more safe, fun and pr...