Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coupon not working

Hi, My username is priyankarawat0123 and i got a coupon form ebay which is valid till 12 th july but when i used it the system shows that the coupon has expired or has met the maximum eligible redemptions

Ebay = Fraud

I bought two solar lamps through eBay (same item but I placed two orders) and the lamp was not as described. I raised two claims for that. But the seller didn't respond to any of my mails or calls. Finally I asked for refund through resolution centre...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pending Claim ... please help!

Dear friends, On 26th June 2012 I had ordered 4 refurbished parts for my damaged laptop. The parts were delivered on 27th evening. The Seller was 'Power seller' so I was sure the item would be delivered as described. But to my surprise, the 2 parts w...

Gift item not yet received

During May-2012 summer promotions, I have bought 2 no's of Momo9 Android 4.0 Tablet Pc 1.5Ghz Dual Core 512mb RAM 180891902989)and 2 no's New Western Digital WD Passport 1TB 2.5' HDD USB 3.0 With...(230800532112. As a redeem free gift option, I have ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Deleting -ve feedbacks

Hi, I have been recently cheated by a ebay seller. Bought a shoerack and because of low quality left a -ve feedback. They called me and promised refund if I put a positive feedback. I had put positive feedback and mailed them back the item. But now t...

Delivery Status,

Hey, What happened to you guys?? its the third time its happening with me, 2 times i had to cancel the delivery, just because item was not shipped on time, u guys were perfect in all this, but again, i made a purchase on 6th, its been the 4th day tod...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

December 2011 Christmas gift not recieved YET

I have not yet received my Christmas 2011 gift till now. 1gm gold coin. I have contacted ebay multiple times and these are the replies: 1) We didnt receive any redemption request 2) Oh sorry we received the request and it will be delivered to you 3) ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful