Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USB Microscope

It is a great pleasure that I received the item before schedule in good condition and working fine! Thank you Thyagaraju

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipment details unable to enster

Hi This is not the first time I have had this issue, I am unable to fill in the shipment details and then I have no choice except call customer and then wait for refund request to get initiated and then ask for manualy holding back the refund. If thi...

Coupon Not Received

I received the following message from eBay on 16th of Aug: "Use coupon code KPUBYIJYTZ on minimum purchase of Rs.5000 to avail 15% off* on your next purchase Redeeming your Coupon is easy! 1. Buy an item on eBay using above coupon code on or before 2...

Don't buy from ebay, they never respond on time

Claim_id:111765 Hi, Few days back I have ordered a datacard from ebay. After so much wait and delay in my work I received the device. But It was my bad luck that this device was defective. It get disconnects in every 30-40 secs. I immediately raised ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

regarding availbilty fof products

i wanted to buy shirts and trouser aas well as capries i checked on sunday but my classes was there i lef for that and yesterday my daughter was not well hence i checked today for purchase all items u have written sold out can uplease help me how i c...

Anyone received Monsoon Promo 2012 gifts?

Hi all, Is anyone on ebay received their Monsoon Promo 2012 gifts which they have redeemed? I have redeemed the coupons but yet to receive the gifts? Any update on this would be appreciated or when can we expect the gifts. Regards, Sandeep

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim filed through eBay Guarantee Program

We have noticed that when a buyer files a claim through eBay Guarantee Program, we do not get any intimation from eBay either through e-mail or SMS. This does not allow us to take action to resolve buyer's problems immediately. The eBay claims adjust...

Escalation is a sham on eBay

I had raised a claim at ebay 10 days back as a seller had not shipped the item as per description given on ebay. As per policy Ebay should have called the customer within 7 days of raising a claim. I didnt received any call from ebay. so after escala...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful