Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay gift not received yet for XMAS promotion 2011

I HAVE ALREADY PURCHASE A LAPTOP WORTH 55000/- ON LAST DECEMBER DURING X'MAS PROMOTION (IE;if purchase above 50000 we will get one gold coin or samsung galaxy Y or charity ). I have already gone through all the formalities for redeem the gift & selec...

Jabra BT135 Earhook

Kindly arrange for Jabra Bluetooth BT135 Earhook, currently the available one is far higher than the Bluetooth itself. Market price of Bluetooth is Rs. 950/-

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

micr code not match

my micr code is not matching with bank name and branch, i have listed my item on ebay, bank says it is correct, if my item sells now i will not be able to get payment what should i do then....pls help

fbk

hi, iam divya, i have nt received my ite, "Gold Plated with Diamond Stone Bracelet Rakhi (6" length) for Teenagers" (150861786426). i felt a very bad experience with E-BAy..

Indepedence gift not able to redeem

Hi Team, I made a purchase of 7000 on 19th of august and have the promo code with me... now whe I try to redeem the gift it is saying no gift available. As per the promo I am eligible for the gifts ( as it is more than 5000 ) And the customer support...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund delayed

please let me know how to get refund ..... Seller should ship to Payment methods kariim Paramr a/606 virani tower s.v.road dahisar(e) near dahisar police station mumbai, MH 400068 India 32434020 near dahisar police station Payment was paid via PaisaP...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to sell on ebay

i want to open a store on ebay.in but confused should i open a current account in bank with tin number, will i get the response to my items while there are already so many sellers pls help me