Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PaisaPay - refund

PaisaPay approved refund, but I received significantly less then paid. Initial payment was 26200 INR / $471, refunded sum was approximately by $38 less, almost by 8%. They don't respond, link "My PaisaPay" leads to nowhere - page not found. Are Paisa...

No Response for the Refund Claim

Two weeks before, I raised a Claim (ID: 114411) in Resolution Centre for a Refund. Till now no one contacted me regarding this. Once I called the customer care and requested them to process my request, still no response from EBay. If that is the case...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding wrong product

I bought a mobile from ebay Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus I9250 Brand New Box Pack. but when i received my item it was samsung galaxy duos i told my seller about his mistake but seller is not accepting his guilt he is blaiming the courier service and t...

vouchers

sir i didnot purchase any item till now so please send me any voucher please now...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Battery backup is too worse

I bought Blackberry 8830 worldwide edition through ebay. The product looked good. But when i started using it i was shocked to find that my battery back up doesn't stand even for 1 and half hours. Suggest me what should i do now.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

10% or 15% discount cupon required... Urgently

I need a 10 or 15% discount cupon for purchasing above rs. 5500.00. If any one have got it then pls forward me as your kindness. I trust e-bay more than other online stores. hence i prefer to buy a tablet from ebay where the same tab is available in ...

need Refund(Delay already10 days but no reply)

I had ordered computer DDR 1 RAM for Rs.690 on 2nd Aug 2012(Paisa Pay ID Is 31767434023),and Proposed deliver date was 15-Aug-12,Product was not couriered by seller.So i haved place Refund claim on 17th Aug 12(Claim ID: 113405), they says that you wi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund status....no response to e mail

Claim Id: 111882 As advised I have returned the item back to the seller dated Aug 26, 2012 and confirmed with the carrier that the item was delivered dated Aug 31, 2012. In this regard I have contacted the customer support via phone and chat, but aga...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money Lost!

I tried to purchase "Magic Ball Color changing 75/- kids toy return gift 80" Through net banking from "hydstore" seller. Item number: 251134974935 Item location: Secunderabad, AP, India Seller info : hydstore my transaction was unsuccessful and my mo...

paisapay on hold

i am student. i sold some recharges these days on ebay. all my customers got the recharges and also left positive feedback. but right before thursday my paisapay was declared on hold. On asking cc they are demanding for POD. How can i produce POD for...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful