Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What happened to Mahalaxmi_communication?

Mahalaxmi is a reputed and large seller of mobile accessories. but has suddenly stopped selling products. Has anyone have any idea what happened? hope all ok! as a fellow seller and one who always keep a watch on other competitve sellers for obvious ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Friendship Day promotion

I ordered for a camera on 28th july. The paisa pay ID for the same was 31731335285 . It's been two moths running after the customer support for sony w610 camera i had opted for friendship day promotion. My case was escalated numerous times and i even...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

claim adjuster is not calling

i bought a blackberry curve 8520 on 5 september paisapay id 32108388375 item number 320977105602 i received it on around 8-9 september seller shipped the phone very fast but i encounterd various complaints with it. 1. earpjone ringer was not working ...

Please verify Sellers before they can sell on Ebay

This is my humble request to eBay. Please verify all sellers before they enlist to sell on eBay,You have to get to know what their business is and what are their business practices. Measure their size of business and their business records. I recomme...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

solved complaint

when i purchased teradmill meter was not working i filed complaint then seller send me new meter in short time . Now it working good.

Item not shipped

I ordered Monza Pu Leather Handbags 21WP-White/Green (Product ID 280966477819) and paid Rs 561 on 23/09/2012. Its last date of shipment is 29/09/2012, but its not shipped yet. There is no reply from seller for my request too. I want the item in corre...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad Customer Service

Your Customer Service is very bad, They dont know to respect the customer, make fun of call, do partiality with their known one. I would never suggest doing business only when you are ready to loss you money or item,

Help me to conduct a study on e-shopping

I am Joshin a p.g student and I am doing a project on the topic peoples altitudes towards E-shopping.It will be immense help to me if u can share your experience on ebay. If interested plz send ur mail id to the following mail address joshin9961@gmai...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

feed back

hi eBay, it is wonderful that your customer care person talk well .but that is not enough you should improve your services. I have ordered one tab from you (24/09/2012) but still i have not got any comfirmation report or any msg. i am so disapoint fo...

refund

Dear Sir, my problem is I purchased a iberry tablet pc Item ID: (140743731697) from ebay at 18 of jun 2012 , and 2 times i send it back to company for repair and this tablet is fake and not working at all. in 8th of august ebay india approved my clai...

shipped old blackberry 9530

Dear sir, i wrote an mail in the mrning i.e 30/9/2012,regarding shipping old and worn out mobile phone to me.Therefore, till now i have not recieved any correspondence from you guys,and still waiting for the same.An early action would be highly appre...