Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bigdaddy offer gift not received yet

Dear Sir, I have purchased a Viewsonic 18" LED-LCD Monitor in the month of June 2012 with the paisapay ID 31475402412 using the Bigdaddy coupon. The gift I have opted is 16gb micro sd card. Even on repeated contact with the call centre for more than ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali free gift SCAM by ebay

So, the gift I was supposed to redeem by 27-28 Nov, I couldn't redeem it even till now (also it seems that the re-re-re-extended deadline is over). I purchased an item of about 11K Rs., and I was eligible for Diwali gift. But on every login I get the...

wrong feedback of buyer

this is to bring to your kind notice that one person by name prasannarevu had bidded fora product but he did not make any payment. atlast he listed me as fraud seller saying i had not sent him the product for what he had not paid. now ebay has resolv...

Globalsat

I have ordered GlobalSat ND 100 S USB GPS Dongle - DXM , But You have sent only Globalsat ND 100 S USB Dongle . No DXM Model I am enclosed the photo for your reference , Kindly replace the Product and send the Correct Model to me or other wise repay ...

Worst service provider

i purchased my sony bravia 40'' tv worth rs. 50,500 on 27th of oct. 2012, with this product ebay promised to give a gift samsung galaxy duos phone within 45 days i.e. promotional offer but till a date 18th of dec. 2012 i didnt get my gift and custome...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Laptop Complaint-Reg

Dear Madam/Sir, I was cheated in eBay.I paid Rs. 31,870.00 through PaisaPay ID: 32476172808 on 16/11/12 to eBay India for a Dell INSPIRON N4050 laptop. But I received from Seller an useless Delllaptop (Service tag: JB2RNR1)and facing problem with har...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is Feedback optional?

Although I gave +ve feedback for my purchase of items No.280271655899,280269814121 and 200249772909 paid online by paisa pay, I have not received any feed back as buyer from the seller till date.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delay in Remittance

I have not received my remittance till dated. Last message i got from your side that its in process i.e. on 11/12/2012.. But i have not received my money back. Please look into the matter. As its 8 days now the remiitance still says in process.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not working - ELECTRIC ROTI MAKER

Sir, I have bought the below specified product from eBay.in Now the product is not working from past 10 to 15 days. I just want the product to be replaced. Because the product itself is not delivered as described in the website. And I need immediate ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

need my gift

When can i receive Ganesh Promotion Gift. it true or not I was purchased (Dell Vostro 1540 Intel Core i3 / 6 GB / 500 GB / DVD / 15.6 LED By Nolimit India). I was paid amount on Septemer 25th. PaisaPay ID 32220777679 Courier name: Nolimit India Airwa...