Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wrong total during Diwali offer2012

Hi just want to know if this happened to anyone else- Have Ebay gave you wrong gift options if you had made more than one purchase during diwali offer 2012! As this happened to me- Two purchases are above 76,000 and I did not read all the terms prope...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Two months and no dussera gift.

Respected Mam, This is to bring to your kind notice that despite a call to ebay CC, an email to inpromotions@ebay.com and a web chat on the chat portal, I still have no information regarding my free gifts under the dussera promotion. Now its been two...

Ebay gift not recived with code DUSSEHR017- Support guys are not responding

I bought a Sony laptop from ebay with DUSSEHR017 coupon which was a sony camera. I still haven’t received the gift. i contacted support guys many times but no response from them please look into the matter and assist me with the same PaisaPay ID: 323...

i haven't received my independenceday offer freegift

i bought 2 led tv's on 09/08/12 under independenceday promotion gift offer.1)samsung 32eh5000 ledtv.the total amount of Rs. 27,100.00 using State Bank of India debit card and eBay gift voucher FREEHUM001 (Rs. 0.01).PaisaPay ID 31827980911. 2)samsung ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lost invoice.. Ebay does not support after 30 days

I purchased Micromax A110 worth 11000. After 35 days the phone defunct... Called e bay customer care..to get duplicate invoice from supplier... their reply.. we only support till 30 days.. even if the warranty of the product is 1 year... i need to co...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not Received Item

Hello Sir. I have purchased Sony Syber shoot Camera on Ebay and with offer gift voucher code. but 2 months for delay my item. and i am not any received any message and any received my item. plz help me and send early soon my item

32gb pen drive not recieved : Ganesha 2012 offer

Hi Ebay, I am still waiting for my Trancend 32gb pen drive. I had ordereded a camera under the ganesha 2012 offer. My Paisa Id -(32168888870) Please send it to me. I have been trying to reach out the customer care as well but no response. Thanks and ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dusshera 2012 free Gift not yet recieved

I haven't Received my dusshera gift yet and even no mail about the gift till now and i have also successfully completed all procedures like selecting the gift too.And they can't even send an automated mail too.When will i get my gift? Reply me ebay.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ganesh Chaturthi Gift Not Received 95 day now

Hello Team Ebay Purchased item no 280964615597 using SGanesha03 gift code on 26 September 2012. Paisapay id is: 32226546782. I have not received my gift (Micromax x291 mobile phone)yet.May I know why this deviation this time? Please care to update me...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful