Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Claim ID:426901 is not resolved

Hi,My name is Srinivas Bandari, I purchased an item from ebay , the seller has sent the wrong item which completely not matching the description. So i gave a negative feedback , seller called me and requested to shipped back the item and promised me,...

STRANGE & INEFFICIENT SERVICES

I had ordered , number of items (FLOWER & VEGETABLE SEEDS) , as a single ONLINE order. I was expecting one single pack and single delivery from eBay. However I received the items ordered, in small small packs , through TWO TO FOUR ' SPEED POST ' or '...

Wrongly Approved Refund

Dear Sir, I sold an item (***)(MOSERBAER WHITE DVDR 16X 4.7GB - 10 BLANK) .Paisapay ID : *** I shipped the item to buyer on 26-JUL-2013 with trackon courier(TRACKING ID : ***) And item has been reached to buyer on 03-AUG-2013 as tracking shows online...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IF YOU DON'T, I WILL

THERE IS THIS M*****ER EBAYER WHO IS PRIMARILY A SELLER, AND ALSO A BUYER NOW AND THEN.I'VE BEEN WATCHING HIM FOR A LONG WHILE---FOR 9 SELLERS OUT OF 10 HE LEAVES NEGATIVE ANDA LITTLE INVESTIGATION TOLD ME WHAT HE 'EXACTLY' DOES. I GIVE YOU 4 WEEKS T...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worsening standards

I was using eBay to purchase online for almost a decade. Bought items even on global eBay. But had a problem in not receiving an item recently. I realized to my horror if you end up at the receiving end of a malicious seller and get duped, the eBay s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller last 5 days not shipping my item.

I have purchase Canon 600 d with full Payment. From last 6 days I regiursly follow up seller. He just promises me you will get product. EBay courier guy not come, EBay not clear document. Before I purchase this I ask seller I want this in 4-5 days. H...

Seller last 5 days not shipping my item.

I have purchase Canon 600 d with full Payment. From last 6 days I regiursly follow up seller. He just promises me you will get product. EBay courier guy not come, EBay not clear document. Before I purchase this I ask seller I want this in 4-5 days. H...

Item not delivered

This is to inform you that I have ordered a Lenovo A369 Flip Cover Case in black color on 17th February vide order id no. 35732918680. But on 21st Feb it was intimated that due to a short supply of black color in Lenovo Flip Cover Cases, we are unabl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

replacement of damaged guitar

claim id *** paisa pay id *** item no *** guitar was damaged in transportation,so asked for replacement or refund,they told me they will pick up the product ,now they say fedex transportation is not available in gulbarga ,karnataka,they asked me to s...