Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

make free shipping

Shipping cost is lot of confusion to buyers, make free shipping for all products on ebay.in, it's very usefull for all buyer.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to claim Refund.!?

Dear sir /madam This is vinubalann, On sunday i tried to purchase one blackberry microfibre pocket with Rs.600 as coupan discount but the transaction was failed due to some problem ,but in my bank A/C it was deducted two times of Rs.599 and Rs.599 in...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

POWERSELLER PACKING MATERIAL

Dear indraneel sir, as per your instructions i here by confirm that I DID NOT RECEIVE any powerseller material till the moment of this posting. 8TH SEP 08 5:00PM PLZ ARRNAGE ASAP REGARDS

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

POWERSELLER PACKING MATERIAL

Dear indraneel ji, YOU have replied me a month back that i will receivethe powerseller packing material in few days. but i never receive anything even after a month.. what should i do?

• 61 replies
  • 0 Helpful

claim id - 432335

item id - 251467539179claim id - 432335First of all recieved wrong product.Then cant leave feedback for seller ( because the seller's listing has ended - my fault ? )Third after raising a claim ...I was promised that if i cancelled the claim , i woul...

Claim id refund 410339 So far not processed

17 th Feb . Claim ID was closed. However so far i have not received the refund coupon to my email id. I have called 5 times to customer care but ..each time same answer wait for 72 hrs.. What the hell you people are doing out there. Dacoits or what !...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item not recived

I am not recived that order , expected on 20 th march ,aramex send msg delivery attempted. But I don't get any contact from aramex already I gave a complaint in aramex custSolutionShipment Details Courier Name : ARAMEX AWB Number : 40305731443

COMMUNICATION

A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT SOMETHING INTERESTING. ON EBAY.COM A BUYER CAN'T RATE A SELLER'S COMMUNICATION UNLESS THERE IS ANY DIRECT MESSAGE BETWEEN THE TWO. DON'T KNOW IF ITS TRUE--BUT IF IT IS, WHY ISN'T IT THESAME HERE? FOR EVERY 100 MESSAGES I SEND, ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paper save

- I know eBay is dealing and selling many customer and supplier. If possible please use one side paper, half page paper or low quality paper for billing, shipping information, and other details. It will not give much profit, but you save some amount ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No more buying from eBay, fake products.

bought a "original" Nokia charger from ubergadgets , device stopped working right after 30days, send back the device to ubergadgests 2 weeks back, still no refund! Shockingly Ebay stays they cannot help! pathetic and disgusting. No ethics or honesty ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful