Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My thanks to ebay

I would like to thanks ebay india team for their diligent efforts in resolving my claim for refunds. I have received the refund. I would also thanks Shri Ashish and all other ebay india members in listening to my problem and providing quick solutions...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not as described.

Dear All,Bought one jacket from ebay on 10/08/2014.on 19/08/2014 received dat product. PaisaPay ID 37042352398product--P004 - Italiano Tucci Vintage Slim Fit Semi Leather Mens Jacket Leather jacket.Its written that it’s a slim fit jacket but it was a...

Bill of lesser amount

I was charged 575 for a product n received a bill for 400 only a difference of 175. This is like doing a fraud n cheating buyers openly. The seller further gave my cell no to unauthorised personnel which is against ebay norms. Have complained against...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bill for lesser amount recd.

R/Sir, I had purchased a Flash Light Torch- Eveready Ultra LED (Item-110783492768)for Rs.590.00 paid through net-banking, but a bill/Invoice no.132 dt.17.12.2011 for my name had been recd.for Rs.290.00 (Rs.300 less of Rs.590 charged from me). since, ...

FREE SHIPING

WHY IS IT SO THAT EBAY INDIA ALWAYS SHOWS FREE SHIPPING ON THE FRONT PAGE AND DEMANDS SHIPPING CHARGE ON THE PAYMENT PAGE, THIS CAUSES THE AMBIGUITIES REGARDING THE EHTICS OF THE SITE, OTHER SITES ARE VERY CAUTIOUS ON THIS, THEY SHOW WHAT THEY DEMAND...

LK057514820US(item not received yet)

I have ordered bobbi brown foundation from US and have not received yet and it has been more than 2 months and the seller is also not at all cooperative hence I would request you to refund my amount ASAP. Below I have mentioned the tracking number. T...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My feed tab is the worst experrience

Recently eBay introduced my feed tab, this is really irritating, I lost my privacy. When I open the site, it shows me the items (like condoms) that can not be opened in public. So I stopped opening eBay site in work place or at public places. It make...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Highly Dissatisfied with Ebay Refund Process

I have been regularly buying stuff from Ebay without issues. I run a Tech company and have brought several devices from your store. However, on 26th June I ordered a Samsung S4 (Item Number: 181448891258) and in the package I recieved an empty parcel...

Feedback form

I don't know where to report site issues, the feedback form is too small. The section, tell us more has very limited space, cannot express my thoughts. Please improve this.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund Issue

I have rasied a claim on 28th July 2014 for the item (Videocon) which was not as discribed and not received. I contatced ebay Customer care for 4 times on 4 different days till 19th August 2014. But there is poor response from ebay team. I have not y...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst Chat Service

Hello Guys, What the heck is going on with eBay India ??? Bad time eBay -- Paying salary for the worthless support team... This is how your support is.... Waiting for about 20 minutes and while chatting cancelling the chat without any information ???