Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Chat with Rajan Mehra, Country Manager, eBay India (7 Feb, 5 - 6 PM)

Dear Members Join Rajan Mehra, Country Manager, eBay India for an Open House discussion on buying and selling on eBay India. Open House gives senior eBay staff members the opportunity to interact with members of the community and we presume that comm...

eBay selling fake products

Hi, I ordered 4 polo shirts from eBay website but I received 4 polo shirts trhough SNAPDEAL but those are not POLO shirts, thats all FAKE and its not fitting to me so I raised CLAIM but Customer care clearly rejected to refund my (Rs.1996) amount bac...

About refund

Hi I ordered two days back redmi mi 2 then seller was send mail to me it's this is not new phone it's refurbished and not come with box accessories so am going to cancel my ordered bcoz I want new one then I was send mail to seller for cancellations ...

proof of return delivery

This is regarding my claim - 3308434 since I am trying from 7th of December. I have sent the item back to the seller and the seller received it. I am sending the photocopy of the return delivery.

Proof of delivery receipt

This is regarding my paisapay 46365950433, claim - 3308434. I have sent back the item to the seller on 7th of December and he received the item on 9th of December. I wanted to know whether the claim has been reopened or not. I have sent the proof of ...

Where is Ebay located in India?

Why is there no address,(not email address) and telephone numbers of Ebay India on the Ebay.in site! It will be very helpful for International buyers in case they have a dispute or serious sale fraud with the seller. Regards and best wishes, Dr. Sham...