cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amount transfer but no confirmation & no show my parchage history

bkghai15
Community Member
gizmobaba(562) GB93 Portable Evaporative Cooling Air Conditioner A/C Cooler Fan Rechargeable parchage item no-400462807658 amount pay on dated 01.05.2013 Rs-1499/- online bank debited number 13187618 my account transfer massage Hot Payment Successful. Your Payment Confirmation Number is 16632265 my account less 1499/- but my parchage no confirmation please cheak your account and my parchage item send my home
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

ramluaha
Community Member
Yesterday i buy photo wall paper Rs 499 cost but i did't see buy record while iam sending problems occure will it sussesfull or not this things is written
An eBay payment service.It's fast, easy and secure.
The PaisaPay payment system cannot be accessed due to one or more of the following reasons:

The page might be temporarily unavailable - please try again later.
The page has timed out,because you exceeded the time allowed for this step - please try once again.
Your browser does not allow or support JavaScript - check your browser for JavaScript settings and capabilities.

Note: In case you were making a payment, please check My eBay / My PaisaPay for the payment status. If the payment was unsuccessful,
please try again.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

ramluaha
Community Member
Black Photo Tree Gaint size Wall stickers 60 X 90 CM Hot selling wall sticker. Yesterday i buy this one, my payment was made when i check my account, this is my first time, they offer me e Bay was Good that's why i interest, what the happening here,
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

abirami_gt
Community Member
I just made a transaction on eBay got 5 wall papers from seller ->wallstickers_world2012, I had used the coupon code for ICIC bank net transfer. I was successful and the transaction was smooth.

But i got message like - The PaisaPay payment system cannot be accessed due to one or more of the following reasons:
The page might be temporarily unavailable - please try again later.
The page has ti...med out,because you exceeded the time allowed for this step - please try once again.
Your browser does not allow or support JavaScript - check your browser for JavaScript settings and capabilities.
Note: In case you were making a payment, please check My eBay / My PaisaPay for the payment status. If the payment was unsuccessful,
please try again.

WHAT IS THIS? ARE YOU CHEATING WITH US?

Payment is deducted and I can see all my items in my cart still but not in PAISAPAY
My eBay id: abirami_gt
I want this transaction to be confirmed,

Thank You
Message 4 of 4
latest reply