Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

prompt delivery

i have placed one order for CS11A empty CISS for Canon printer + 400 ml refill ink bottles, and the items are delivered to me very promptly with properly packed

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay has just lost my faith in it; Don't promise what you can't deliver!

I received the Rs. 500 Coupon yesterday (for completing your survey) and thought, "wow, ebay is making an effort to rise among their competitors" and in the morning I get a correction coupon stating the coupon is valid only on purchase of min Rs 7500...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay's selling system is waste one

after placing an order on 21st June,till today(04-07-13) not getting either my ordered product or refund. the system of ebay looks like a fraud.We must inform to all of our friend and relatives not to deal with ebay..

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYMENT FRAUD BY PAISAPAY

Hello Paisapay Team, On Friday, 18 May 2012 12:39 PM I had send a mail to to 'paisapaypod@ebay.com' & 'insellerverification@ebay.com' to keep the refund on hold as 19-May was last date to contact ebay. And on 20-May I got this mail that Refund approv...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Such a bed experience with powership

Hello there, I used the powership service and had a really bad experiece, I was really enthusiastic as it started, I thought my courier trouble finally end but actually it started. As my first package allotted with fedex, on 10/06/13 no one appear fo...

iam in trouble, please someone help

i listed an item charger jack on ebay.in. some items were sold , suddenly i got a message from ebay that due to suspicious view ur account is kept on hold including remittance ( though i have not yet put the corier details ), now iam also not able to...

Coupon for replying to survey

Hi, Last week I participated in a survey conducted by ebay which promised 500 Rs coupon. Yesterday I received the coupon, but today the coupon has been modified and is valid for a purchase of 7500 and more. This is absolute cheating, this coupon will...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

purchase error

i used to purchase from my europe visa credit card on ebay but now iam unable to its showing error why are they not accepting international cards now !! i purchased already nearly 1 lakh using that card why now suddenly rules changed

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful